15. Hurt 😔

Tae is standing infront of the mirror with tears glistening in her eyes. It's hardly few days she got to spend some time with the love of her life and yesterday she got to know that her son is in love with his daughter. No way her motherly heart would become selfish infront of her son's happiness.

Tae removed the gajra from her hairs and throwed in the dustbin harshly. Her gaze stopped on the beautiful green bangles which Jk gifted her.

Tae's pov.

I don't deserve this. A widow is what I will stay for whole life.

Saying this Tae began removing the bangles from her hand. Some even broke and left a cut on her wrist but she cared less. This pain is nothing infront of the pain which destiny is giving her.

Taehan stepped out of the bathroom and frowned while looking at his mother.

Tae's look

Taehan- Amma; why did you wore such simple saree? It doesn't looks good and you aren't even wearing those green bangles.

Tae- I always dress up like this Taehan.

Taehan- But yesterday you were looking so good in that red saree. We should buy more bright coloured sarees for you.

Tae- No. I like to stay like this only.

Taehan- But Amma-

Tae- Don't waste time in this discussion Taehan. We have to go to temple. Jungshi might be waiting outside.

Taehan- Okay Amma.

Taehan got dressed in white shirt and denim and walked out of the room along with Tae. Jungshi messaged him that they are standing outside of the hotel.

Taekook's eyes meet with each other but Tae instantly looked down. Jk noticed her wrist. He felt hurt when he didn't saw the bangles in her wrist which he gave her.

Jungshi- Wow aunty. You look so pretty. Even with minimal jewelleries and simple saree you look beautiful. Sometimes I wonder; are you really Taehan's Amma cuz you look so young?

Tae smiled lightly at Jungshi's words.

Taehan- Offcourse she is my Amma. Any doubt?

Jungshi- Offcourse not. You look exactly like her.

Taehan chuckled and four of them left to visit the temple.

Taehan wanted to walk beside Jungshi so he went towards her side and hold her hand because of which Tae was now beside Jk.

Jk was glancing at her in between but Tae wasn't even looking at him. He hold her hand but Tae yanked his hand away and got away from him.

Taehan noticed how Jk tried to hold Tae's hand. He frowned and went back to his place beside Tae and gave an angry glare to Jk.