10. Pain of Love 💘

Flashback

Taekook are seated on the swing. Tae rested her head on his shoulder. Both are silent and let their tears speak the unexplainable emotions.

Jk wiped his tears and tried to put on a fake smile. He got down from the swing and wiped Tae's tears. He shook his head as if telling her not to cry. But are these tears gonna listen to him today? Definitely not.

Jk hold her hands and pressed his forehead on them. He closed his eyes and tears made it's way down his cheeks.

Jk picked the flower bangles and slide it in her hands one by one. He then went behind and began doing her braid. He put a beautiful gajra around the braid and let it hang on her shoulder.

Jk hooked the flower earrings in her ear and put a flower garland around her neck. He sat down near her legs and tucked flower anklets on her feet. He caressed her feet and pressed his forehead on them. Tears continue to flow from their eyes.

Both wanted this moment to stop right here and wanted to embrace each other for lifetime. But destiny had some other plans.

Tae stood up and wiped her tears. She stepped ahead and continue to walk further but Jk stopped her by gripping her wrist.

Jk- Abhi na jao chod kar;
      Ke dil abhi bhara nhi...

Tae couldn't control. She turned back and hugged him tightly. Jk too hugged her back and both cried in each other's embrace. None wanted to let go of the hug.

After sometime; Tae pulled out. She smiled lightly and wiped Jk's tears.

Tae- G.. good..bye...

Saying this Tae turned to leave from there. She kept walking and didn't turned back cuz it will hurt more to look at his tears.

Jk watched the disappearing figure of Tae with teary eyes. Neither he can stop her nor he can be with her.

Jk's eyes fell on the flute which was lying on the ground. He picked it and hold it close to his chest.

Jk's pov.

Will never play this flute again until I get you back in my life.

~~~

Mr Kim is standing infront of Jk's house. He knocked on the door.

The door was opened by Mr Jeon and he welcomed Mr Kim inside. Well; it was such a great honour for having Mr Kim at his house cuz usually they are mistreated because of their class.

Mr Jeon- It's such a privilege for us that you visited our house Mr Kim.

Mr Kim- I had to Mr Jeon. You have been working for us since past forty years and now your son is working on your behalf. You are one of our very old worker. I especially want to invite you and Jungkook for Tae's wedding. Here's the card. (said while forwarding the wedding invitation towards Mr Jeon)

Mr Jeon- Tae is getting married? That's nice. We will definitely come.

Mr Kim- I am glad.

Mr Kim was about to take his leave but he noticed Jk coming inside. He stood up and went towards him.

Mr Kim- You might be already aware about Tae's marriage; right Jungkook?

Jk nod his head lightly while gazing down.

Mr Kim- Then surely make your presence at her wedding. But before that you have to come tonight at our house. A small music function is organised for my dear daughter and her soon to be husband. I want you to be present there.