14. Incomplete lovestory? 🙁

At Singapore

Taehan- Baby please listen to me. I said na I am sorry.

Jungshi- Fine.

Jungshi asked for the keys for her room from the receptionist but Taehan stopped her.

Taehan- Why are you staying in separate room?

Jungshi- My wish. Do I have to tell you every single thing I do?

Taehan sighed at her words and hold his ears.

Taehan- I am sorry. I understood my mistake.

Jungshi glared at him but soon melted. She took Taehan's room keys and walked ahead.

Taehan- Did you forgave me?

Jungshi- Do I have any other option?

Taehan- Offcourse not. (said by wrapping his hand around her shoulders)

Jungshi and Taehan entered their room and dropped themselves on the bed.

Jungshi- So; what's the plan for Singapore? Which places are we gonna visit? (asked while resting her head on his chest)

Taehan- Umm; nowhere.

Jungshi- Why?

Taehan- I told you na I had to leave Amma at Vrindavan. She is alone there. I told her I will be back as soon as my work is done. So tomorrow I will leave for India and directly go to Vrindavan.

Jungshi- My Appa is also in Vrindavan and I was also planning to join him so how about we go there together?

Taehan- Good idea. We will give surprise to our parents.

Jungshi- Yeah; that would be great.

Taehan got busy in his mobile while Jungshi was looking at him keenly while resting her chin on his chest.

Jungshi- You love your mother so much; isn't it?

Taehan- Is that even a question? Offcourse.

Jungshi- More than me?

Taehan looked at Jungshi more likely glared at her.

Taehan- Yeah.

Jungshi chuckled lightly and smooched his lips.

Taehan- Aren't you upset?

Jungshi- Why will I be upset? I too love my Appa more than you and I would expect the same thing from my future child as well.

Taehan smiled and fixed his gaze on her lips. He switched their position and attached their lips in a passionate kiss.

Jungshi locked her fingers in his hair and kissed him back.

Taehan's hand moved downward and began unbuttoning her shirt.

Jungshi's pov.

Oh no! He is again initiating for sexual activity. I don't wanna do it but if I stopped him again then he will get angry at me.

Jungshi stopped kissing Taehan and her grip tightened on his shirt while breathing heavily.

Taehan pulled out from the kiss when he couldn't feel her lips movement. He could notice her face which reflects uneasiness. He sighed and buttoned her shirt.

Taehan sat beside her and made her sit as well.

Taehan- What's wrong? Am I making you feel uncomfortable?

Jungshi- N..no it's not like that.

Taehan- Then why aren't you letting me take the further step?

Jungshi- I am sorry for that but I will be honest with you. I can't have sex with you before marriage.