12. Fear 😟

Do vote and comment....

Taekook broke the hug and continue to adore each other through their eyes. Tae's eyes were glistening with tears. She still can't believe that Jungkook; her first love is standing right infront of her.

Jk cupped her cheek and wipped away the tears. He hold her hands and pressed his forehead on her knuckles.

Tae's heart is exploding with immense joy and happiness that her mouth couldn't even utter a single word. Still; after gathering so much courage she was about to say something but Jungkook left her hands and began walking away from her.

Tae looked at him in confusion. An unknown fear surrounded her heart. She felt she will loose him again but Jk chuckled and gave her a mischievous smile.

Jk- You made me wait so much Taehyungshi. Don't you think you deserve a punishment?

Tae gave him a confused look but Jk simply laughed.

Tae- D.. don't g..go away from me. (said while extending her hand towards him)

Jk- I will never go away from you. I will always reside in your heart. (said while continuing to walk backwards)

Tae wasn't understanding why he is going away from her. But this time she was adamant to not let him go. She wipped her tears and went behind him.

The crowd at the river banks was slowly increasing. Tae was trying her best to keep her gaze fixed on Jungkook but don't know how; he suddenly disappeared from her sight when her gaze shifted to somewhere else.

Tae felt like crying as she thought he left her. She increased her pace and began searching for him.

Tae- J.. Jungkook where are you? (said while stuttering)

Tae walked towards a palace like structure. Her eyes were almost teary. Tears were threatening to come out but a melodious tune of flute filled her ears which calmed her.

Tae- I.. is he playing the flute?

Tae continue to roam in the palace and began checking every corner as her heart was only wishing to get the glance of that particular someone.

Tears were no more prevalent in her eyes. The soulful music of the flute assured her that Jungkook is somewhere near her and is just troubling her.

Tae- I will find you Jungkook. Don't challenge me. (said with an angry pout)

Tae stopped near the stairs. That's when she noticed some rose petals placed at one corner. She picked the rose petals and smiled while inhaling it's fresh and sweet fragrance. She happily threw the petals in the air as she finally got the glance of the man she desires.

Jk kept the flute aside and walked towards her while holding the rose bouquet. He threw some rose petals in the air which fell on both of them. He forwarded the bouquet towards her with a huge smile.

Tae took the bouquet from his hands and hugged him while closing her eyes.

Jk hold her hand and walked towards the river banks. Both sat down while dipping their legs in the water.

Jk took out a rose from the bouquet and hooked it in Tae's braid. Usually Tae would deny to put flowers in hair but she was completely lost in Jungkook. She just wanted to cherish these moments with him without any further thought.