11. Reunion ❤️

Do vote and don't forget to drop down your precious comments....

Tae stepped on the land of Vrindavan and an immense joy surrounded her heart. She never felt this much happy as she is feeling after landing here. Taehan arranged for a taxi and both left for their hotel.

Jk is standing in the balcony of his room while sipping tea.

Jk- Today there's a different spark and joy in the surrounding air. God knows what's gonna happen?

Jk sat on the couch placed in the balcony and began reading the newspaper.

Tae and Taehan reached their hotel. Taehan is unloading the bags from the taxi while Tae is enjoying the beautiful view of the hotel. That's when her eyes landed on a man who is reading newspaper while sitting in the balcony. Tae couldn't see his face as his back was facing the railing.

Taehan- Let's go Amma.

Tae- Yeah.

Tae sighed and stepped inside the hotel. Taehan took the room keys and both finally got in their room.

Taehan immediately lie down on the bed after throwing the shoes here and there.

Tae- What kind of manners are these Taehan? Atleast freshen up first.

Taehan- Later Amma. (said while scrolling through his mobile)

Tae shook her head and kept his shoes properly. That's when Taehan's phone began ringing and it was call from Jungshi.

Taehan- I will be back in a minute Amma.

Tae- Where are you going?

Taehan- I have to attend this important call.

Saying this he left the room. Taehan picked the call and was gonna answer her but he collided with someone cuz of which his phone fell down from his hand.

He picked the phone and looked up at the person in anger.

Taehan- Blind old man. (whispered to his ownself)

Taehan rolled his eyes at Jk and walked towards the lobby.

Jk- What a brat! Blaming others for his own mistake.

Taehan dialled Jungshi's number as the call got cut.

Taehan- Hello?

Jungshi- Hi baby. Done packing for Singapore?

Taehan- Not yet. It's time for the next flight.

Jungshi- What time? Did you forgot tomorrow is the flight?

Taehan- It's not tomorrow. Re-check once. It's on thursday.

Jungshi- I already re-checked it. The flight is tomorrow.

Taehan- What? Oh God! I thought we have time cuz of which I came here to Vrindavan. But now I have to get back home.