17. Proposal 💓

A month later....

Taehan- Amma are you done? Let's go na. Jungshi and Mr Jeon might be waiting for us. (said while knocking her mother's room door)

Tae- Yeah coming.

Tae tucked a mogra gajra around her braid and smiled while looking at her reflection. She was happy as she will be meeting Jungkook after almost a month.

Tae hang a cotton bag on her shoulder and stepped out of her room.

Taehan- Wow Amma. You look cute. (said while pulling her cheek)

Tae slapped his arm lightly and walked downstairs along with him.

Tae- Taehan I am again telling you please inform all the relatives. They will create a big matter if they came to know that you got married without even informing anyone.

Taehan- Amma those people doesn't matter to me and it's my marriage. I will decide whom should I call and whom I shouldn't. No one stood beside us when we were alone after Appa's death then why should I call them in our happiness?

Tae- That's not how world works.

Taehan- Maybe you know more about world than me but it's my decision that I don't wanna call any relative in my marriage. Please don't force me to call anyone.

Tae sighed at his words. Both settled inside the car and left for the mall.

After a thirty minutes ride the mother son duo reached the mall. Jk and Jungshi were already present there.

Tae's eyes meet with Jk's and a warmth spread through her chest, as if a gentle flame has been kindled in her heart. Jk smiled at her lovingly and Tae felt her legs automatically moving towards him.

Tae- Hi.

Jk- Hi Taehyungshi. (said in the most sweetest voice)

Tae smiled and looked down, not understanding what to say further while Jk's eyes were fixed on her slightly blushed cheeks.

Taehan and Jungshi hugged each other and whispered about their plan.

Jungshi- Umm; shall we go Appa?

Jk- A..a.. y.. yeah.

Taehan and Jungshi walked ahead while holding each other's hand while Taekook were walking behind them beside each other.

Jk- Felt good on seeing you dressed so good Taehyungshi.

Tae- T.. thanks. Y.. you didn't called yesterday.

Jk- I am sorry. I slept early.

Tae- It's okay.

Jk- But you could have called me instead.

Tae- I thought I might disturb you.

Jk smiled gently, his eyes reflecting the boundless affection he hold for her. Taking her hand in his, he spoke;

Jk- My dearest Taehyungshi, how could you be a disturbance to me? You are the very essence of my joy, the heartbeat of my soul. Every moment with you is a blessing, a precious gift that I cherish beyond measure. You are never a disturbance, but rather the light that brightens my path, the melody that fills my heart with endless delight.

Tae's heart filled with immense joy after listening his words. Doesn't matter whether they marry or not but both were satisfied just by hearing each other's voice or sometimes sharing small glances.

Taehan and Jungshi looked behind and found their parents walking slowly while sharing glances at each and smiling madly.

Jungshi- God; they are so cute. They look like someone who is freshly in love.