21. Unified joy 🥰

Please vote and comment. It's a great motivation from your side. 🙏

On a serene afternoon following a refreshing rain shower, Jk found himself seated on the swing in their quaint garden.

The air was cool and carried the earthy scent of wet soil, while the sunlight peeked through the canopy of trees, casting a gentle glow. Jk leaned back comfortably, enjoying the rhythmic sway of the swing, a soothing sensation after a busy morning.

Tae emerged from the kitchen with a tray in her hands, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. On the tray were steaming cups of masala chai, swirling with fragrant spices, and a plate piled high with hot, crispy pakoras.

Her smile widened as she approached Jk, who looked up with a smile of his own at the sight of her

Tae- Surprise, Jungkook! I thought we could enjoy some chai and pakoras in this lovely weather. (said cheerfully while setting the tray down on the small table beside the swing)

Jk chuckled warmly, admiring Tae's thoughtfulness.

Jk- You always know how to brighten my day, Taehyungshi. Thank you.

They settled into a comfortable silence as they sipped their chai, the warmth spreading through their bodies, chasing away the lingering chill of the rain. The pakoras, crispy and flavorful, offered a delightful contrast to the spicy tea.

Tae occasionally stole glances at Jk, her heart swelling with love for the man who had brought joy back into her life after years of solitude.

Jk broke the silence, his voice soft and filled with nostalgia.

Jk- Remember our early days, Taehyungshi? When we used to sneak away to similar swing in Vrindavan?"

Tae nodded, a fond smile playing on her lips.

Tae- How could I forget? We spent hours talking and dreaming about our future together.

Jk reached out and gently took Tae's hand in his, their fingers intertwining naturally.

Jk- Those were some of the best moments of my life, Taehyungshi. I fell in love with you over and over again.

Tae's heart fluttered at his words, her cheeks flushing slightly.

Tae- And I fell in love with your gentle heart and infectious laughter. (she replied softly)

As they continued to chit-chat, their conversation turned playful.

Jk- You know, Taehyungshi, I think I've figured out your secret to making perfect pakoras. It's the magic ingredient, isn't it?

Tae raised an eyebrow playfully, stirring her chai.

Tae- Oh really? And what might that be, Mr. Chef?

Jk leaned in towards her ear and spoke in his deep voice;