7. Impure? 🤔

Nobody should go without voting and leaving a comment. Show some appreciation to my effort as well.

Flashback

Tae walked towards her father to talk about Meera. She can't let her sister live with those devils and get abused.

Tae- Papa; I wanna talk about something.

Mr Kim- Sure Tae. What happened?

Tae- Actually I wanted to talk about Meera di. Yesterday when I went to her house; I got to know how Jijaji behaves with her. She is really not happy there Papa. He abuses her everyday. Please bring her back to us.

Mr Kim- Do you really think Tae that I didn't tried to help her out?

Tae- A..a..

Mr Kim- I told her to come back here. I even sent the car for her but she denied saying what people will say on seeing her living at her parents house instead of husband's house. (*lied)

Tae- But Papa she said-

Mr Kim- Okay; if you think I didn't tried to help her then why didn't you bought her with you? You are her younger sister; right? Should have tried to convince her. (asked while caressing her hairs)

Tae- I.. I.. tried but she denied.

Mr Kim- See. If she is not listening to you as well how will she listen to me then?

Tae- But Papa she is in pain. Those people are not good.

Mr Kim- She choose this life for herself dear. I agree I made her marry that guy but if now I am asking her to come back then shouldn't she listen to me? I am her father afterall. I too can't see her in pain.

Tae- C.. can't you talk with Jijaji and his family?

Mr Kim- They are Sarpanch of this village dear and much more wealthier than us. If I tried to say anything to them they will trouble your sister more. I am staying quite just because of Meera.

Tae looked down feeling sad for her sister.

Mr Kim caressed her cheek and made her look at him.

Mr Kim- Don't worry beta. I will again try to convince Meera to come back cuz that's the only thing I can do. Hmm?

Tae smiled at Mr Kim's words and nodded her head.

Mr Kim- Now come on; get ready fast. We have to go to your uncle's house as well.

Tae- Yes Papa.

Tae went inside excitedly as she's so happy to visit her uncle's house cuz she's gonna meet her cousins after so long.

Mr Kim shook his head and got back to read the newspaper.

Tae got ready in a beautiful dress and put mogra gajra around her braid. She took her dupatta and was about to step out of her room; that's when she felt wetness in her panty. She went in the bathroom to check and sadly she got her periods.

Mrs Kim began arranging bed for Tae outside of the house in the veranda. She placed all the necessary items like food, water, extra clothes, etc near the bed.

Tae- Mummy please let me come na. I don't wanna be alone here.

Mrs Kim- We could have taken you Tae but you got your pe- umm; You are impure now because of this problem. We can't even touch you then how can we take you with us; huh?

Tae looked down sadly.

Mrs Kim- Sit here and I have already kept all the things which you might need. Don't enter the house and touch anything. We will be back by evening.