19. New beginning 🧿

Let's continue this story for few more chapters....

Tae is smiling in her deep slumber as a beautiful scene is played infront of her eyes. She and Jk, dressed as Radha and Krishna are performing raas in Nidhivan along with so many beautiful gopis. Jk with a mischievous grin on his face, pinched Tae's waist and ran away while Tae ran behind him to catch him.

Tae giggled in sleep while switching her position. She opened her eyes slowly and was blessed with a beautiful view of her Jungkook beside her, smiling and waving his hand infront of her.

Jk clinked his fingers infront of her eyes pulling her back from her dreamy daze.

Tae blink her eyes multiple times while scanning the environment. She found herself in the hotel room with Jk by her side.

Tae's pov.

When did I came back to hotel?

Tae glanced at Jk who is sitting cross legged while leaning his back on the bed.

Tae- J.. Jungkook how did we came here? Didn't we went to Nidhivan last night?

Jk gave her a confused look.

Jk- How can we go there Taehyungshi? It's closed for the visitors after sunset.

Tae- That's what I told you but you still took me there and it was such a beautiful place. We danced, sang folk songs and you even played flute.

Jk- My dear Taehyungshi, I think you saw a beautiful dream where all these incidents took place otherwise humans aren't allowed to enter Nidhivan after sunset.

Tae- Ohh.

Tae was still engrossed in her thoughts. She still couldn't believe whatever happened wasn't real.

Jk held her hand gently and placed a peck on the back of her hand.

Jk- Happy first day of marriage Taehyungshi. Today marks the beginning of our journey together. With you by my side, every moment feels blessed and complete. Let us cherish each other and build our future with love and devotion

Tae was deeply moved by his words. She rested her head on his shoulder and interwined their hands.

Tae- Your words weave a spell around my heart. I am yours completely, now and for all lifetimes. Let us walk this path together, hand in hand, with love guiding us every step.

Jk caressed her cheek and pecked her forehead.

Jk- I love you.

Tae- I love you too.

Both were looking into each other's eyes which held galaxy of love. Tae brushed her nose with Jk's and touched the mole under his lips lightly.

Tae- What do you have in your eyes? Why do I always feel drawn towards them?

Jk smiled gently and took her hand in his own.

Jk- In the depths of my eyes lie the secrets of our past lives intertwined, the echoes of our eternal love story whispered by the universe itself. They hold the promise of a future where every glance binds our souls closer, where each moment spent in each other's gaze is a glimpse into the infinity of our love.

Tae hit his chest lightly and fake glared at him.

Tae- Don't show your writer self everywhere. I can't understand these poetical phrases.

Jk chuckled lightly and pecked her nose. He tucked few strands of hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek. Both closed their eyes and leaned closer for a kiss but was disturbed by a knock on the door.