1: Mission compromise

-No one's P.O.V-

Silence...

Just silence...

An illegal facility in the heart of the Rainstorm mountains was conducting illegal experiments, these had come to the attention of a certain organisation and they were making their move tonight...

A lone figure garbed in the colours of a Lugia, with the Pokemon's respective tail and spines, was running towards the west wall, taking care in her stride so as to not trip at the speed she was going. However they spotted her and opened fire. She dodged the bullets with agility that was superhuman, robots armed with cannons tried to slow her but she tore through their casing.

She shouted something and a wall of water cascaded into the battle punching through rock and metal only to solidify into ice spikes which the girl  jumped on in order to unleash blasts of energy that froze the robots to the ground. She jumped up the wall like a gazelle and flicked her hand, sending water everywhere which knocked armed soldiers off the walls and flooded the courtyard. She ducked and judo threw one of the soldiers who tried to get her with a knife, he hit the ground and didn't get up again. More came at her, she moved like fluid blocking and hitting back in a steady rhythm until all lay dead or knocked out at her feet.

A flash lit the sky and lightning spewed out of one of the gathering storm clouds, it hit the satellite dishes and fried the circuitry operating them. Another girl dived from the sky, her Enderdragon wings snapped open and slowed her fall so she hit the ground as light as a feather. Her one brown eye looked out of place in her black and purple clothes, her wings folded neatly as she studied the doors. Her tail swished uncertainly as she looked at the Lugia girl with her brown and deep purple eye.

"I think we should get Ray to do this. What do you think Shard?" The Lugia girl sighed, "It will be nessecary Angie her powers will be able to get us all through the doors. Where is she right now?" Angie shrugged, "Last time I checked she was wiping out the robot warehouses the Toxic Terrors had built."

Shard swore. Toxic Team was a terrorist organisation who tried to take over Rainbowosia only to be wiped out by Shard's mother, Rainbow Shard, and her siblings Shadica and Skeltadoom. The rulers of light, dark and friendship had seen that they didn't rise again, but they'd recived reports of a toxic fog building in the Rainstorm mountains. The fog would ease into the rain and poison the worlds water, so the infamous inter dimensional heroes lead by Rainbow Shard's daughter Shard had been sent to destroy the source of the fog. Shard had responded immediately and called together Team Strike which had included her best friends Angie and Ray.

A Phoenix tore out the sky, it was made completely out of red fire. It landed and changed into another girl but this time garbed in red, orange and yellow. She stretched and sighed as she heard her back pop which sent a wave of relief through her. "You called?" She asked and the other two nodded, she turned towards the doors and rolled her eyes. She pressed her palm to the door and it melted into a pile of molterm goo which Shard doused with water to make it safe for her and Angie to cross.

The trio thundered down the corridors, smashing apart doors and destroying robots that dared stand in their way. They burst into the main control room and killed the leader who had tried to get revenge on the dragons killing his brother. They went to the fog room and saw the fog in a glass vat but guarding it was an enslaved Tech Dragon who roared and spat boiling oil at them. Shard swept water in the path of the stream and deflected it so it hit the dragon in the face. Ray Drew her bow and fired an arrow which formed a Pheonix that tore through the tech dragon as if it were made of butter. Angie waved her hand and her wand appeared in her hand, purple steamers punched holes in the controls as the Tech dragon's soul was freed and disappeared but the body was left behind smoking slightly.

Shard looked at the fog, "Team Strike! Storm surge technique! Destroy the vat and fog!"

Angie summoned hurricane winds, Ray caused an eruption of fire and Shard wirled her silver trident and summoned a funnel cloud of water. The elements combined and purified the poisonous fog, turning it into water vapor.

Success!

Another mission complete!

Team Strike high fived each other and teleported out to leave the clean up crew from the earth Kingdom to clean up the mess and recycle the scrap.

-Rainbowosia's high council hall-

The trio bowed before the council and were congratulated on a mother successful mission.

However they were interrupted...

Because some portal dragons had brought in Shard's cousin...

Jeremy Flitzgerald

He was badly injured and looked as if he'd tussled with something bad in his home dimension Five nights at Freddy's, he had come with a warning for Shard

Her boyfriend Mike had snapped at last

He'd unleashed his inner demons

---------------------------(A/N)--------------------------------

What do you think?