11: GET REKT MIKE

-Angie's P.O.V-

We could hear Shard's screams of pain and pleasure from here, Ray was screaming insults and promised revenges to all the guards. I sat down and played with a bit of twig by drawing in the dirt that covered our cell floor, I took a picture and sent it to Rainbow Shard with what was happening now. I had drawn Mike kissing Shard forcefully, then written the word 'CENSORED' right after the picture. The reply was outraged and she told me that Mike had gained the conterpart of Jeremy's powers which was day, Mike had gained the power of the night.

Shard's scream cut through my reply, I shuddered as the cry died down, I went over to the window and blew chunks out of it. I heard a splat and someone laughing, I grinned weakly at the humor of hurling onto someone by accident.

-Ray's P.O.V-

I was furious, my best friend was getting screwed and I was doing nothing about it but my powers were at their highest energy rating. My fury at Mike had increased their strength, a yelp and several groans of pain filled the corridor next to our cell and Jeremy appeared. He looked sickened and angry since his cousin was getting raped, he and I pressed our palms to the door and melted it completely.

We sped down the corridors, hearing Shard's sobbing getting louder and louder until we reached the door to Mike's chambers. We hid as Mike exited, he was smirking about something "The pain will pass, Shard. Stop sobbing and rest for a minute." Oh that little...

Angie and Jeremy had to seize me around the middle to stop me strangling Mike, when he'd gone we slipped into the room. Shard was sobbing on the bed, her clothes had been scattered everywhere, I gathered them up and helped her into them. I was fuming with rage, HOW DARE HE HURT MY BEST FRIEND!

Shard cried into my shoulder, "He's not himself!" She sobbed, and told us about the people of the night and how the incentive power kept here was not as tame as Jeremy's power. It needed a mate and Shard, unfortunately, was chosen. She was deeply traumatised and looked as white as a sheet.

Angie took her back to Rainbowosia while me and Jeremy; wrecked the whole temple, Sparta kicked countless mummy dragons off the three towers, lit up the shadow dragons with our powers and finally cornered Mike. We MLG smashed the living (cookies) out of him and left him with some pretty nasty gashes but we didn't care.

He'd hurt Shard and we were not happy!