13: JereRay fluff

-Ray's P.O.V-

I looked over at  Jeremy as we flew back to the palace,  he was furious and for someone normally so shy and reclusive it stunned me to see the look of fury on his face. We landed in the main garden, sat down at a bench under a cherry blossom tree. That tree was planted by Team Strike to celebrate Mike and Shard becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, now it only brought back painful memories of the good old days. It was enchanted by a spell that allowed us to see the relationship, the flowers had shrivelled up and the leaves wilted. It wasn't dead, it would only die if the two broke up.

Jeremy scooted closer to me I turned and he smashed his lips onto mine, I blushed and kissed back, he smirked into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss, he licked my lip asking politely for entrance. I happily accepted and he eased his tongue past my bottom lip, he licked around greedily causing me to arch my back slightly, he then rubbed his tongue against mine causing me to let out a small whine at how... Good it felt...

He pulled away, a strand of saliva connecting us, we were both panting from the make out. There came several shrieks of surprise and then several splashes, we turned and saw Vincent, Angie and Shard all sitting in the fountain. Sopping wet but wearing looks of someone who had just been sick. We both glared at them and they squeaked, Angie teleported, Shard disappeared in a whirl of water vapour and Vincent just ran for it.

He turned back to me and began to attack my neck, he was evidently searching for my sweet spot then after five minutes he found it and began to abuse it by, licking, sucking, kissing and nibbling it. I was whining like a dog since this was a bit much for me, I now felt like Shard had felt when she recived her first love mark. But at least Jeremy wasn't bat(cookies) insane like Mike was. That was a plus.

"Are you to going to do it out here? Seriously?! Now is not the time! Mike's here and we have to protect Shard!"

Jeremy yelped in shock and for the second time in three days, Rainbow Shard had interrupted us... Wait did she say?!

Oh (cookies)! It was time for the final showdown. Now it was to be concluded if we could help Mike or not. I had a nasty feeling that someone was going to die...