17: Inner influence

-Shard's P.O.V-

I charged towards Mike, the columns of water whirled around me making my appearance a bit distorted. The water formed tentacles and prised Mike off of the suffocating Angie while I tthrew Mike a good distance away. He landed rather painfully, judging by the loud snapping noise that indicated he broke his wing, and tried to get up again but failed. I landed in front of my mother and she beamed, "Your inner influence has revealed itself Shard. You now can call upon the power of the sea but you cannot control it." I tilted my head, "It's because of Alpha isn't it?" My mother nodded, since Alpha was like the Pokemon Kyogre she could control the oceans and sea.

Angie and Ray both glomped me, crying with happiness, "We thought you were dead! How did you survive?!" I smirked and told them what the sane form of Mike had told me. They understood most of it but what they didn't understand was that how mike had known about all this, I had shrugged and told them about the pendant that Mike had around his neck. I heard something and turned to be met with pitch black eyes with white pupils, suddenly we were in the palace gardens.

Mike pounced and pinned me to the ground, I focused on the fountain and summoned a torrent of water that blasted him aside like a rag doll. He slumped, staring at me with a mix of confusion and longing, I glared at him and placed my palm on the ground. I changed into my Lugia form and flew up into the air, I flipped over and dragon rushed him which sent him smashing through three buildings and the outside walls. He wiped the blood from his face and built up an energy beam but it was a tad smaller than the one I tanked to the face that was ment for Angie and Ray. I guess even with all his power and insanity, he still had a soft spot for me.

As he fired a column of Fire burst out the ground, a tornado spitting lightning tore out the sky. Where they collided they exploded with such force it charred the ground within twenty feet, I maneged to throw up an ice sheild in time to block the blow. The ice melted on my command and I saw Angie and Ray in the very centre of where the two forces had struck, they had been the ones who had stopped Mike with their combo. Ray's fire wings and tail were burning blue this time and Angie's wing membrane was comprised completely out of electro plasma, on the whole they looked two times more epic than they did.

They glared at Mike, who spat out a load of blood, his clothes were badly singed in places but his blue armour had absorbed a lot of the blow. He growled at them both and his mane started to change, it spun into a sort of cloud, then a white lightning bolt surged out the centre and tried to hit them but Angie deflected the bolt with one flick of her hand. Mike's eyes widened and he teleported, only to be forced back by Angie again. Ray's flames started to surge, they gushed forth and broke the ground apart causing several dragons to topple over from the sheer force of the shaking then eruptions of fire spewed out. Mike maneged to protect himself with a black sheild as the fire centred on him.

My mother appeared behind him, she pressed her claws on his temples and started to sing 'You Are The Moon', Mike yelled in pain as a black shape was ripped from his body. He slumped and my mother carried him back to the ground, she lay him in front of me and told me, "I have destroyed his dark side, I should have done it the last time but I did this time. You can now rest assured that he will not bother you ever again... Apart from when he wants to screw you again." I let out a noise of protest and my mother laughed.

Mike stirred, everyone went quiet. He opened his eyes, they were their normal icy blue. I glomped him and he wrapped his arms around me, we were both crying with happiness as we cuddled. Angie and Ray snickered, Vincent and Jeremy turned up behind them and hugged them from behind.

Looks like the outcome is a snuggle fest!