8: Caught twice and Mike's passion

-Ray's P.O.V-

After we tried to get Angie to delete the photo we went back to Jeremy's room and did some more making out. It was getting heated when.

"Well damn I thought you were crazy for each other but this is new..."

Rainbow Shard had stuck her head through the door, she was smirking, "HOLY (COOKIES) GET OUT GET OUT!" Jeremy exclaimed, laughing Rainbow Shard closed the door. "Shall we pick up where we left off?" I asked him.

"Sure!"

-Shard's P.O.V-

This time my mother was crazy, literally, she tasked me with bringing Mike food for this one time. I was so screwed now. I walked up to the doors and they opened, I entered the dark room and the door swung shut. I gulped and set the tray down like I was told to, I turned to leave but was pinned to the floor. I yelped and struggled with all my might, Mike held me down easily, he gently stroked my back causing me to whimper at the action. He chuckled and turned me to face him, he smashed his lips onto mine and slipped his tongue past my bottom lip. I clenched my teeth, denying him access which he was not happy about. He pinched my side and slid his tongue in further, now exploring his new territory. I tried to bite his tongue but he rubbed against my tongue causing me to whine and arch my back. This was too much. I couldn't do this but Mike wouldn't give me a choice.

My mother s voice rang out making me jump and Mike disconnect from the kiss, "YOU CROSSED THE LINE!" Mike was engulfed in light and was blasted backwards. He cried out in pain and began to grow. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" My mother screeched and sent down alpha squad. Mike shuddered, banged his head on the ceiling and looked at me. He reached down and his fingers slid around my waist, he lifted me gently into the air and set me on his palm. He looked at me and gently licked my face with his tongue. "Eww..." I grimaced and wiped the saliva off with my handkerchief, Mike purred and rubbed his cheek against mine. His purring increased in volume until I had a small massage from the vibrations produced from the purring.

The doors flew open, Mike growled, he cupped his hands and made a tent to protect me from what would happen. I peeked through the gap and saw My mother glaring at Mike, she asked him to release me but he drew me closer and hissed at her. He placed me in his pocket and the point was made.

"Alright she can visit. But behave!"

Mike nodded and placed me on the ground, My mother told him that she would find a cure for the giant stage and we departed. My face was still sticky from the lick but I had this warm fuzzy feeling in my chest.