2: Jeremy's tale

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

The dragons were quick to get me to a hospital, they maneged to stop the bleeding and disinfect the cuts. My mother, Shadica, was distraught because it wasn't like Mike to do something like this without solid reasons but these reasons were as twisted as his mind was at this very moment. He was enraged about something but at Shard was out of the question because she'd told him that she had to go away for something, that had been three months ago...

Shard looked at me with pleading eyes as if to ask if Mike had actually done this, Ray had teared up at the mention of the injuries that Mike had caused me since she kinda liked me. But my story was to unveil something that struck them.

-Flashback-

Me and Mike were working as usual when Mike turned to me, "Have you heard from Shard recently? She hasn't been answering her phone." I couldn't tell him about Shard being not of this world, she'd lied to him and told him that she was going away for a confrence somewhere in Las Vegas. She told us she'd be gone for three weeks but it had been three months. I shook my head and Mike banged his fist on the table, I saw his eyes flicker and knew what was happening.

I ran. There and then, Mike had snapped!

I felt something tackle me to the floor, twisting round I saw Mike glaring at me with those black eyes. I whimpered as he growled, "Do I have to force you to tell me where Shard is or will I have to kill you?" Tears ran down my face as I gave into my worst fear, I told him everything, I wished I hadn't because Mike got even more angry at why Shard didn't tell him in the first place. He hit me, he stabbed me until I couldn't have hope of surviving at a hospital here. Summoning up the last reminants of strength I ripped open a portal, changed into my dragon form and threw myself through the portal. I woke up to the view of the High dragon council and Shard, I had time to choke out one scentance...

"Mike has snapped, Shard he's coming for YOU!"

----------------------------(A/N)---------------------

Sorry it's short