3: Marks and Eeveelutions

-Shard's P.O.V-

The portal closed behind us and silence fell across the pizzeria as we stepped forward, "I'll give us some light!" Angie called and maneged to access the buildings power grid which lit the place up like Blackpool light festival. Almost at once we regretted it because we saw things that made our blood run cold, ruined animatronics, tables and stuffed toys littered the floor, posters were ripped in two and a message was scrawled across the walls in oil or blood.

Shard why did you lie? I thought you loved me! I will find you! You can run but you cannot hide~!

And things like that which sent me into a brief panic as to what he'd do when he found me, apart from getting his ass kicked. "Maybe we should take on Eevee forms... Just to be on the safe side..." I suggested and we all changed.

I became Glaceon,

Ray became Flareon,

Angie became Umbreon,

Jeremy became Leafeon,

We charged around the pizzeria, the pattering of our feet the only thing we could hear. After a while I got bored and wandered off to look in kids cove where the Mangle lived, Mangle was my favorite out of all the animatronics. I pushed open the door with my nose and saw Mangle lying on the floor, she looked up, she was panicking. Her voice box had been disconnected, I changed back into human form and reconnected the wires. "S-shard yo-ou ha-v-e to r-un!" Mangle coughed out, I was about to change again when two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I helped and tried to punch whoever grabbed me but heard a dark, demonic chucke, "Shardy~ You know that won't work~ I know you're secret now~!" Damn it! Who told him! I struggled in his grip but he just laughed softly at my attempts.

He retreated to the part and service where he sat down and placed me on his lap, a deep rumble filled the room and it took me a moment to realise that he was purring. Sure enough he nuzzled his face into my hair and breathed in my scent which comprised of poptarts, salt water and something sweet that he couldn't place. He moved to my neck and, before I Could stop him, started searching for my sweet spot. He found it and began to abuse it by licking, sucking, kissing and nibbling it. I whined and tried to push him away but his grip tightened. He gave the spot a final bite and pulled away smirking, I spat out a few insults and curses before the door (and most of the wall) blew apart. Angie ran forward and got Mike in a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick which sent him flying into the opposite wall, Jeremy helped me up and I examined the mark which was bright red, now turning purple.

Ray and Angie did a tag team attack called Earths roar which split the earth and cause Mike to get his clothes singed a bit. We took off for the exit and ran like hell Mary out of the hellhole of a pizzeria.

My fingers slid over the bite and I knew that we were in deep trouble...