7: Ray and Jeremy get caught making out

-Rainbow Shard's P.O.V-

"I don't know which of the stunts you pulled is the worst one but I'm rethinking the time you actually smoked weed wasn't the worst one... But this time I think you went too far!" I snapped at my daughter, while she bandaged up Angie and Ray. We'd got Mike in containment but he was just so annoying since he tried to get us to send Shard whenever it was time to eat. Since I'd not yet fully forgiven him from the events of two years ago, I didn't trust him with Shard when he was like this because he'd already marked her once and I wasn't letting him have her. Universal dragons can only have one time, other than the normal dragons, since we are immortal we can only have children once.

I didn't want Shard to have that responsibility untill she'd reached ten thousand years, an age that seemed nothing to us dragons and only feels about ten years. I had made her friends and the night guards immortal on her request but I didn't know if the spirit possessing Mike would leave, I tried to ask her but she said she was bound here until she served her time. Which, through careful studying, was thirty years. That was nothing to us dragons so we could wait, now however I was questioning myself whether I could wait that long though...

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

I watched as Ray left the hospital, she was sporting a couple of bandaged body parts, some bruises and a healed scar beneath her left eye. I hugged her. "You okay?" I asked, she nodded and explained how the medi dragons had treated her scratches. We arrived at the Rainbow Palace, we went up to my room where we played Sonic the Hedgehog for a little bit, then No scoped some noobs on a hunger games server in Minecraft. Which was fun to say the least.

I really wanted to tell Ray I liked her but wasn't sure how to say it, I inched closer to her, this was it. She looked at me confused, "Jere-" was all she could say before I smashed my lips onto hers. Her eyed widened then closed as she wrapped her arms around me, deepening the kiss. I broke for air and moved to her jawline, giving it a few bites before my Dragon half took over a little and made me plant a love mark on her sweet spot. She whined and panted, clearly flustered but she kissed me again and we were in a full make out session.

"I OTP EFFING KAY SHIP IT!"

"I SHIP EM SO MUCH ILL BUY THEM A BOAT!"

"ALL THE FANFICTION!"

"MYESH!"

The shouts caused us to jump and disconnect, a strand of saliva between us. Shard was laughing in the door way while Angie had swung out the vents with a camera in her hands. Rays eyes turned white and bloody while my dragon mane and tail caught Fire and my eyes turned magenta.

"SWIGGITY SWOOTY THEY'RE COMING FOR OUR DANK MLG BOOTY!"

"I REGRET NOTHING!"