A Party

The week had gone by fairly quickly. A guest had been mean to my Haruhi and I helped her and the club drench the guest. That was the day the club found out about Haruhi's true gender. Her tragic backstory(tm) was also unlocked. Around Wednesday Haruhi asked about the day I got tipsy and I just couldn't lie to her. She gave me a lecture but we just got closer. After Tamaki, who happened to be the guy staring at me in class, found out Haruhi was a girl he wouldn't let me do stuff like when we heated the water. Somehow I managed to keep giving some affection to my Haruhi without Tamaki killing me but I couldn't really care much. There had also been a party of sorts but I had decided to not go, just to later find that Haruhi had had her first kiss at said party. It was strange but it.... hurt?

As Friday, the day of the party, came around I went through the daily motions. Go to class, find Haruhi, go to the host club, go home. As the club activities died down I reminded the club of my party and gave a note with my address to Haruhi in case she wanted to go home and not straight into the party. I said my last goodbyes before going to the store and buying some food and drinks. Of course, I let Ivan handle the alcohol alongside Denmark, who agreed to fly over and party it up for the weekend. I was going to get hammered.

It was around 8 at night when the others started showing up. Of course, the first to get here were the countries, to be precise it was Ivan and Matthias with the drinks. The three of us set up the living room to be inhabitable. Around half an hour later more and more people came. I caught up with my friends over some drinks, progressively becoming drunker as I downed drink after drink. After I had invited the host club over I consulted Japan about his drinking laws. I decided against giving them anything that was spiked to save myself from a would-be lecture.

Tipsy, I wobbled my way over to the door when I saw Haruhi enter. I scooped her up into my arms as a greeting "Haruuu chaaaan~ you made it! I'm so happyyy" I slurred my words with Haruhi in my arms "A-Angel-senpai! p-put me down you're not sober" giving her a dejected aw I did as she asked but held onto her hand. Not ten minutes after my friendly reunion with Haruhi the host club arrived together as a group. Drunkenly I greeted them with a lazy smile "Yooooo que hondaaaaa(what's up)? glad you guyys could make it" I could feel the stares I was getting from them "hahaha what's up with the death note pretty boy? diggin dirt where there ain't nun?" I could see he was about to answer but I cut him off "hahaha never mind that come in, make yourselves at home. Mi casa es su casa" they hesitantly went inside. The party raged on and I don't think I let go of Haruhi's hand.

After catching up with the other countries I made my way over to the host club. I dragged Haruhi along with me and sat her down on my lap again "Haruu-chann you're ok with this right? you're just so warm" She slightly blushed but nodded her head "we are friends after all senpai" I smiled at her words and nuzzled my head between her neck "I'm glad we're friends Haruhi" I felt the murderous aura around Tamaki when I gave Haruhi attention. I couldn't help but laugh a little as Tamaki ranted about his "precious daughter". Almost completely ignoring Tamaki I spent some time getting to know the group over some snacks.

Due to me refusing to let go of her waist I asked Haruhi to help feed me every now and then "y'know that's really cool your mom makes clothes. I know how to make some too, it's very useful to have that kinda skill" I complimented Hikaru and Kaouro's mom "haha aww thanks" they laughed in unison. I opened my mouth but stayed silent, signaling Haruhi I wanted another chip "I swear you're hopeless senpai" She sounded annoyed but her smile made that act fall apart "but you love it Haru-chan~ what would I do without youuu?" we laughed and she fed me another chip.

 "Haninosuka-senpai? we should hang out soon. Your martial arts seem really interesting" I looked over at the small boy eating the sweets I'd bought that day "wow Angel-chan, you really think so?" he smiled bashfully. He was too cute for his own good "haha of course senpai. I wouldn't lie to ya" Morinosuka just hummed and went along with whatever we talked about. "oh yeah that reminds me. Did we ever exchange numbers?" I asked curious "No. Not that I may recall" Kyouya spoke up for the first time in a while "hmm we should do that~" I said happily asking for yet another chip. Agreeing the host club members and I swapped contacts. Life was going to be way more fun from now on.

I saw the host clubs faces darken slightly as an evil aura came from behind me "sunflower! Drink up, da?" I bent my neck backwards to find Ivan smiling down at me "Only if you give it to mee Ivaaan. My hands are busyyyy" I slurred out playfully. Ivan didn't think twice before putting his hand under my head keeping it in a somewhat comfortable position "It my special Vodka! just for you, da?" I drank the shot upside down with a disappointed Haruhi on my lap "Seriously Angel-senpai how much have you drank tonight?" Ivan made me finish my shot, my face hot and flushed from the feeling "Haruuu-chaan~ Let's cuddle Haru-chaan~" I kept my hands on her waist and started to lean back, laying my back on the couch "Haru-chan's so warm" I could feel I was drunk beyond repair for tonight, Ivan's drink sending me over the edge from tipsy to completely wasted.

I heard Ivan chuckle a bit "oh sunflower drink since school was out. He very affectionate when  drunk, da?" I felt my head being lifted up "Sunflower, let go, da?" I could only assume he meant Haruhi. I did as Ivan asked "there, you are free. Sunflower come here, da?" I crawled over to Ivan's lap being the small spoon for a change "Ivaaan! Ivan's so warm!" I felt comfortable around Ivan even if other's didn't. Ivan made small talk with the host club and we cuddled together on the couch. I felt Ivan shift in his seat, pulling out a bottle. Excitedly I grabbed it and looked at him hopefully. He just smiled at me and opened it, I happily took the first sip. But that was when I started to black out,