Attack of the All-Girls Academy

The next day was very hard to look forward to. At the end of the day, I had to see Fujioka, and that was not something I wanted to do for the time being. I knew I should apologize to her, but her words were still cutting into my heart. Maybe she was right. She doesn't need me. Only my country, my people need me. I shouldn't fall in love as long as I, (y/n) Garcia Rodrigue, was the embodiment of Mexico. I shook myself out of that line of thinking, my people were important to me, but if I wasn't in good health then they wouldn't be either. Standing up I did my morning routine just as I did every day. I ate breakfast, I brushed my teeth, I showered, I changed, I walked to school.

I got to class, feeling lonelier than I usually do. Maybe it was because America and Japan were running late, or maybe because I didn't walk with Fujioka. I was alone, unneeded. I walked up to the teacher "sensei. I'm not feeling well. May I leave to the infirmary?" The teacher nodded slowly trying to see if I was truly unwell. My usual smile was nowhere to be seen, I could tell my eyes were duller than usual as well, and that was enough to convince her. Lying to my teacher felt bad, but I felt like I needed this.

I walked back home and packed a bunch of bottles of alcohol, I wasn't proud of myself. Feeling guilty I walked back to school and to the rooftop, trying not to get caught by anyone. I skipped the rest of the day only bothering to get up when the last bell rang. By now I only had one bottle left out of the three I packed, I made sure to hide them in my bag so no one would notice, but my flushed face and alcohol breath gave me away. I didn't care.

As I pushed the door open to the host club a bizarre sight was unfolding in front of me, three girls in different uniforms were arguing with Tamaki about Haruhi. Haruhi. I should leave. But before I could the girls had turned around scoffing, the sudden sound made it known I was in the room "well Haruhi, we'll be back tomorrow with your answer" They spun away like budget ballerinas. Haruhi looked distressed like she wanted to scream out in anger at the hosts "I can't believe you're selling my stuff! without my permission!" and she did. I felt so lost, what was even happening in here? "I'm leaving." She proceeded to storm away. Sighing I took a seat at a table. Making eye contact with Kyouya I nodded my head beckon him over "you called?" I nodded and took out my wallet "I believe I owe you. One bottle of tequila and two bottles of beer" He nodded pushing his glasses up like some anime villain "yes... that would be correct"

Club activities were canceled for the day, Fujioka didn't go back for the entire day. The hosts had explained to me what had happened earlier. They had sent Fujioka out for supplies and she stumbled upon the group of girls, who were from an academy named Lobelia, they then rushed over to the club room to berate the hosts for keeping her or making her buy supplies. That part wasn't very clear to me. That was when Fijioka found out Kyouya was selling stuff that the hosts used, in her case, a pencil. I understood why it was weird, and it explained why she was mad. Because Kyouya never asked permission to sell her things.

"And yeah, those girls want Haruhi to enroll for their school" Hikaru finished his explanation "she just might, mommy was so mean" I would never get used to Tamaki using those kinds of nicknames "I.... think I'll go home for now" I looked down at my bag then to the floor "But Angel-kun! we need a plan to keep Haruhi from going to Lobelia!" Maybe staying here for a bit longer wouldn't hurt "fine. But make it quick" I heard Tamaki cheer after I said that. I caught the eyes of the twins, they looked worried and sad for me, they knew Fujioka and I hadn't made up after our little fight.

The host club's plan was... Flawed to say the least. They wanted to dress up as girls so Fujioka would feel included or like she had female support, the logic was not there. Being with the host club calmed me down a bit, I wasn't as sad as I had been that morning. There was just something about how close they were and how funny they could be, it reminded me of the calmer world meetings. I went home that day happier and slightly soberer.