A Wild Reporter Appears!

"Hey, Kyouya! My friends are gonna join me during club activities" I pointed over to Alfred and Kiku under a sakura tree "fine, I'll allow it but just stay near" I smiled up at Kyouya "Thanks, mom! you're the best" I almost missed the eye roll Kyouya gave me as he pet my head to send me off "off you go now I have an event to book" I nodded and turned back with one last smile. I don't know if it had been the twins' or Tamaki's idea to dress up in traditional outfits so I decided to call over Al and Kiku to catch up and watch whatever shenanigans the club got up to this time. Of course, the happy couple agreed.

I semi-fixed my hair and walked over to my fellow countries and my customers "hey everyone! Party's just arrived" Al let out a loud laugh as Kiku just giggled softly "you're so cute Kiku-Kun, stay that way" I gushed over his giggles "hehe, yep my lil sidekick's the cutest" America and I shared a knowing bro look and continued to tease the shy Japanese man "you're so cute when you blush babe~" Al teased the now red Kiku and I ruffled his hair "Al's right ya little cutie" I tried to keep my teases friendly, even if Al nor Kiku would mind. It just felt wrong to be as big of a flirt as I used to be now that I think I knew what I felt for Haruhi "Y-you two, quit teasing me" We both laughed it off and I turned my attention back to my guests.

A sudden scream startled me and I turned to see what it was, my small group managed to catch a glimpse of a ball seconds before it collided with a window. I sighed loudly knowing we got ourselves in some weird kind of troublesome situation "that's our cue to leave babe. Good luck Angel" I was left confused as the American dragged away Kiku while holding hands, sometimes I envy their freedom "well time to get wrapped up in shenanigans again" I whispered more to myself than anything else "I don't believe club activities will resume after this. Such a shame really I would have loved to spend more time with you lovely senoritas" the girls I was with blushed and nodded understanding.

Getting up from my comfortable seat under the tree I made my way over to where the host club was "so who's gonna go get that ball back?" I asked "well-" "boss hit it-" "so we say he goes!" Hikaru and Kaoru declared "fair enough, why doesn't momma boy go with him?" I suggested half-jokingly "sure, I suppose I can spare some time" My jaw nearly hit the ground with the shock I was going through "oh okay haha" I laughed "then we'll just wait here then" I shuffled awkwardly towards the twins as Kyouya left to dismiss the guests and leave with Tamaki to get the ball.

There was a short silence between everyone after the two boys left "so we still on for the weekend?" I asked the twins, one on either side of me "yep" they giggled almost as if they were plotting something evil "I'm just gonna ignore the villain laughs" I ruffled both twin's hair and we laughed together as we all waited for Tamaki and Kyouya to get back. By the time that a mere five minutes had passed Haruhi was resting her head on my lap as I sat under a tree with both twins cuddled up to my body on either side. The mischievous gingers had been entranced by the (portable console) I pulled out and decided to watch me play after I convinced Haruhi to take a nap on me.

The atmosphere was calm and relaxing, it helped most of us relax after having an outdoor host session, and I wasn't complaining. As Tamaki and Kyouya reached a ten-minute long absence I started to wonder what they were up to. Had they run into trouble? or were they just goofing off together? I lazily let the questions float around in my head as I continued to play my game. Not two minutes after starting to wonder did the world prove to me that this club is cursed to get into weird situations "since we kind of hit him I want to let him do an article on the host club!" The energetic blonde could sometimes be too kind or dumb, I was still choosing which one it was "pleasure to meet you, I'm the newspaper club president Akira Komatsuzawa" I eyed the new character suspiciously. Something about him didn't feel right "and what's mom got to say about this one?" I somewhat angrily said loud enough for Kyouya to hear "I said to bring him here for introductions. That's it" I nodded "well introductions are over, so maybe go back to writing?" I said in an overly friendly manner trying to disguise my inexplicable distaste for the guy "oh, I'm sorry. it's just that my head hurts so much after getting hit by that ball, I don't think I'll be able to write for a while" I sighed loudly knowing exactly what this guy was doing "ah I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you Komatsuzawa-kun" and Tamaki fell for it hook line and sinker. Shaking my head I moved everyone off me and made my way over to Kyouya "Tamaki won't let this go until he feels he's made it up to the guy. We should have a strategy meeting to make sure he doesn't say anything he's not supposed to" I whispered "agreed. I had the same thought process. Go call everyone back to the room and I'll meet you there"