No Sweets For Honey (PART 2)

Today felt almost the same as yesterday. Russia and Spain barely left my side. While walking to class I noticed some commotion in the hallway. Walking near to have a closer look I noticed Mori scolding Honey for trying to sneak in sweets. My heart ached for the poor guy, both of them really. Mori wanted what was best for Honey, we all knew that. But what was best made Honey sad, and Mori was acting cold about it. With a sad sigh I walked away from the commotion making a note to talk to Mori later on.

I tried pay some attention to class or at the very least not doze off during the lecture. Deciding that #YOLO I ripped off a small page and wrote a note.

Me: Notice me Tamaki~Kun >:3

I balled up the paper and threw it towards Tamaki hitting him right on the side of his face. Giggling lightly I watched as the blonde glared playfully at me and scribbled something on my note. He tossed it back to me and I managed to catch it.

Tamaki: Angel-kun I know my dashing looks are distracting but you must endure this torture for a while longer (^3^) <3

I let out a loud snort almost making us get caught "Mr. Rodriguez would you like to share with the class?" I shook my head "no, sorry sensei" The teacher sighed and turned back to the lecture. Tamaki and I made eye contact for a moment. I took the chance to wink and throw some peace signs, to my surprise he laughed slightly. Taking on a more serious face I wrote a note once more.

Me: I'm kinda worried for Honey-senpai. Poor thing must be suffering :(

Tamaki: I know. But it's for the best he doesn't have any sweets. We have to help him get through this

Me: I know, of course we'll help him. He's like a brother to me

After that exchange Tamaki and I stopped passing notes in fear of getting caught again. The class felt as if it took forever to end. As I started leaving the classroom for lunch I noticed Russia and Spain were waiting for me just across the hallway "Tamaki, you're eating with the club right? Tell everyone I say hi" Tamaki gave me a confused look "I'm eating with my big brother and my friend" I smiled at him slightly "and the HERO" Before any words left my mouth I was tackled by America while Japan stood a foot away looking apologetic "haha well I'll tell everyone you say hi" America finally got off me and helped me up "See you two at the club?" I asked, Tamaki nodded "of course" Kyouya spoke up "Haven't heard your sultry voice in a while" I chuckled as Kyouya rolled his eyes at me "if only you acted like this during club activities" I gasped dramatically and clutched my chest area "Kyouya you hurt me!" the five of us laughed at my antics and we parted ways with a final "have fun" to each other.

The three of us met up with Russia and Spain and wandered around trying to find a good spot to eat. As we all walked and chatted a spot under a cherry blossom tree caught my eye "Let's sit there. It's pretty" I pointed to the cherry tree and the other countries agreed. Japan had a traditional bento with adorable octo dogs, America had a burger and fries, Russia had some pelmeni, Spain a pizza, and I hadn't bothered with packing a lunch this morning. Spain, who had supernatural brother senses, packed an extra pizza for me so I would actually eat.

We all ate our lunch for a while until I broke the silence "so Al, Kiku are you two official yet of what?" America choked on some of his food and Japan looked like Spain's tomato garden "I'm gonna take that as a yes" Russia, Spain, and I laughed a bit at the embarrassed couple "w-well how about you and that Haruhi girl?" I visibly stiffened at that "ooh yeah my little tomato has a lady friend~" It was my turn to look like a tomato "i-it's not like that! I swear!" I tried to hide my face with my hands, which only worsened the teasing.