Summer Vacation!

Me: So are you really going away for the summer? (TT^TT)

My-Impulse-Control<3: Yes senpai, I told you you could visit so don't cry

Me: But I'm gonna miss you Haru-chan!!!!! :c

Me: I'll be so lonely :c

My-Impulse-Control<3: Just hang out with the twins when you can't come over senpai

Me: FIIIINE but I'll visit the inn as much as I can

My-Impulse-Control<3: I know you will senpai :)

I shut off my phone when the conversation ended deciding to just laze about my house for the day. Today I had woken up feeling more feminine than masculine so I made my body reflect that. Haruhi was going to go help out at an inn a friend of her dad ran so she and I couldn't hang out unless I went over to visit. The problem was I didn't know when or even if I could go. I had let all my country-related stuff pile up during the semester and I knew if I didn't do it soon, someone was going to force me to do it. My body shuddered as I recalled the last time I waited too long to get country affairs done.

Deciding to finally be responsible for once in my life I opened my phone and sent a text to the host club and the other countries. It took about ten minutes to individually send a text to everyone, but I managed to do it.

Me: Hey I have a lot of work I need to catch up on so I won't be available for a while :c

Me: Don't have too much fun without me

PuppySparkles(Tamaki): I shall await your RETURN!

Off Brand DeathNote(Kyouya): what kind of work?

Me: Sussy baka

Off Brand DeathNote: What.

Me: read xx:xx

Sweety-Pie(Honey): I'll save you some sweets (^3^)

Me: You're all the sweet I need Hunny-Bun!!

PokerFace(Mori): Hmm

Me: why am I not surprised lol

CrankyDevil: we're gonna have all the fun in the world >:3

Me: Nooooooo :'(

WholesomeDevil: text us when you're free again. Hikaru won't admit he'll miss you ;)

Me: and you will? *puppy eyes*

WholesomeDevil: I'll miss you (O3O)

Me: thank chu I'll miss chu too (^3^)

CrankyDevil: Kaoru was lying I won't miss you (-///-)

Me: you're my favorite tsundere <3

CrankyDevil: s-shut up

Essentially every country that received the text: Finally

Me: wow rude but you right

I chuckled and set my phone to do not disturb and gathered all the files I would need. I styled my hair back and set to work. The first two days of my summer vacation were spent looking over and adjusting budgets, signing contracts and checks, and looking over the statistics for the year. Every now and then I had to call up America, Canada, or Russia to go over the trades but apart from those small interactions I hadn't had contact with anyone who wasn't my boss. I sighed as the last paper was signed and I could finally use my vacation for its intended purpose, relaxation.

I took my phone off of do not disturb and notified everyone that I was ok to talk. Excited to start my summer vacation I quickly washed up and dressed in one of my favorite traditional style dresses. After styling my hair I decided to pack some bags since I was planning on visiting the inn Haruhi was working at. For a while, I debated on calling up one of the other countries to go with me but I decided against it. If anything happened I could always just call someone.

Me: Hey Haruhi! I'm omw :3

My-Impulse-Control<3: It took you longer than I thought it would

Me: Hey! I was busy

My-Impulse-Control<3:lol I know senpai

My-Impulse-Control<3: I'll see if we have a room available for you

Me: you're the best!!! I cant wait to see you

My-Impulse-Control<3: I can't wait either senpai

I held the phone close to my chest as I tried to calm the blush on my cheeks. Haruhi really said she couldn't wait to see me. I shook myself out of my daze and decided to check my bags again before I started heading out. Knowing Tamaki as much as I thought I did he would want all of the club to visit Haruhi, this gave me an opportunity, one I think I should be ready for by now. I sighed and pick out a more androgynous outfit and put away the dress in my suitcase. If all went according to plan then I would be able to freely wear that dress around everyone as much as I wanted.

Tamaki's POV

As I was laying on my soft rich boy bed I suddenly heard the message notification go off on my phone. Exited to see what it was I happily opened up my rich boy flip phone and quickly clicked on the name that had a closed envelope next to it. To my rich delight, it was Angel. I bounced happily on my expensive massive mattress delighted to finally be able to execute my plan.

Me: MOMMY!!!!

Kyomommy: yes I saw it

Me: then you should know what time it is!

Me: Time to execute plan "let's all go see Haruhi because Plot(TM) reasons"!

Kyomommy: sure daddy

After my little interaction with Mommy Dearest(TM) I got up from my big rich boy bed and asked the maids to help me prepare my bags. As the maids and I finished preparing everything I happily waited in front of my giant front door for mommy to come get me.

(Y/N)'s POV

I finished taking all my travel bags to the front door when I heard the notification sound from my phone. Picking it up and opening it I read over the new message.

Off Brand DeathNote: Get in we're traveling

Me: yes mommy

I laughed and picked up my bags once more. I hesitated for a second and looked at the kitchen for a moment. I shook myself from my thoughts and opened the door. I was greeted by a big black limousine I had come to know as Kyouya's travel wagon. I said hello to everyone as I found a place to sit between Honey and Hikaru. I ruffled Honey's hair as a small hello and he giggled. As I gave Honey some attention I felt a weight on my shoulder. Looking over at the source of the weight I chuckled and pet Hikaru's head as well "yep, you're my favorite tsundere" I teased "shut up, it's not like I missed you or anything" Even if he couldn't see it I rolled my eyes playfully and continued to pet his fluffy ginger hair.

All of us laughed and chatted as we sat in the car. We were having an overall good time just goofing off with each other "so does Haruhi know we're all going over?" I ask and an awkward silence settled as soon as those words left my mouth "sigh I guess surprise visits are more fun" I rolled my eyes playfully, I should have expected this "wake me up when we're there" I leaned my head on Hikaru and motioned for Honey to sit on my lap. The small blonde made himself comfortable and we cuddled as I fell asleep, Honey most likely following soon after.

"Angel! wake up, we're here. We need you for the grand entrance" I was softly shaken awake as shout-like whispers rang in my ears "yeah alright let's go gaymers" I groggily got up Honey asleep in my arms "were you whispering cause Honey-pie was asleep too?" I turned to look at Tamaki, the person responsible for my interrupted slumber "yeah, he scares me" I giggled and we walked over to the other hosts. Let the chaos begin.