ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

~1

ʏᴇᴊɪ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ 

When it was Lunch time I sat in the classroom instead of going to the cafeteria. I usually go there but today I wanted silence.

 I put on my headphones and reached in my backpack for my book. I couldn't see or feel my book so I started searching my desk.

 While I was searching  the inside of my desk something was thrown on my desk. I looked up and saw my book.

 At first I was happy that I got my book back. That was until I started thinking of who found my book, heck who knew it was mine and brought it to me.

 I tuned around and saw Karina on her phone. I just stared at her then quickly turned my head back when she looked up.

 She turned her volume down, I was really hoping that she would turn her volume back up because it was awkwardly silent.

 Finally the bell rang and everyone including me and Karina went to the music room. Thankfully that broke the silence.

 The teacher came in with someone beside her, it was my old personal singing coach. She stared at me and Karina back and fourth and could easily tell that both of us didn't want to make eye contact with her.

 " Class this is Ms. Park " started Ms.Kim ( the music teacher ) "She will be demonstrating us what a good singing voice is." 

𝙼𝚜. 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

𝙼𝚜. 𝙺𝚒𝚖

 𝙺𝚒𝚖

"Well actually Ms. Kim I know someone here who have an amazing singing voice that could demonstrate" said Ms.Park.I knew who she was talking about the second she said amazing singing voice.

 Ms.Kim nodded, Ms.Park looked straightly at Karina making everyone else look at Karina. "Karina would you like to demonstrate" Karina stared at Ms.Park and said nothing.

 "How do you know Karina has a good singing voice" asked a student. "I know she has one because I was hers and Yeji's personal singing coach.

" Yuna turned to me and said "is it true?" I didn't answer making her turn to Karina and say the same thing.

 Unlike me Karina answered, but she didn't say the truth. "No, I think she got me confused with someone else cause I don't sing" after that she stormed off.

 I looked down, I was the only one who knew the truth on why she stopped singing. Ms.Park looked at me like she knew I knew why Karina stopped singing. 

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.

Signing Off

Karina🌿