ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ || 3

~9

ꜱᴏᴏʙɪɴ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

One the four namely Karina, Hyunjin, Yeji, and Felix sat down everyone including me started questioning them.

 "H-how can you keep such a big secret." Said Beomgyu. "It's not how they kept it from us its why they kept it from us." I added.

 "Why were you so afraid to say that you guys were twins?" Said Giselle with a questioning look. All of them looked down except Karina.

 It looked like she didn't give a shit if they were exposed. "You know that you will have to answer us even if you look down." Said Ni-ki.

 "Why is it your business why we didn't say anything, it's not like we've known each other so close that we have nicknames." 

Karina gave every body a cold look while speaking in a cold tone. Everybody remained silent until Felix spun the bottle. It landed on Yeonjun.

 "I like Yeji." He said in the most calmest voice ever, did he not read the mood? Hyunjin scoffed at Yeonjun. 

I don't know why Yeonjun's brain cells took so long to function because right when Hyunjin scoffed he immediately spun the bottle.

 It landed on Giselle. "Before this game started I planed on killing my self." Everyone was shocked at her words but couldn't react since she spun the bottle.

 It landed on the one and only Hwang Hyunjin. "I'am twins with Yeji." Wait was that even allowed?

 He then spun the bottle, and what are the odds that it landed on Yeji. "Me and Karina use to be best friends." There were rumors that they used to be close friends and now it's been confirmed.

 Yeji spun the bottle and it landed on Sunghoon. "M-me and Y-Yuna are d-dating." "Yuna is this true?" asked Ningning who was surprised as ever.

 Sunghoon didn't need to spin the bottle since Karina was the only one left. "I cut myself sometimes." She said coldly.

 Wait she didn't say use to so that means.. she still does? Suddenly the lights turned on and the intercom said... 

~~~~~~~~~

𝐒𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 || 1' 𝐚𝐧𝐝 '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬.' 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.

Signing Off

Karina🌿