ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ || 2

~11

ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I saw Ryujin trying to make the bossy pants know it all ( Yeji ) confess about her feelings for Yeonjun.

After trying her hardest to make her confess she wouldn't budge. She then randomly starts looking at me then Yeji, did this bitch forget to eat her pills?

As much as I thought she wouldn't get more crazier than this she starts mouthing some words that I think were 'helie ni wihd nis' what language is she speaking?

ʀʏᴜᴊɪɴ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I was mouthing to Winter 'help me with this' while glancing at Yeji and all the bitch did was give some random confused looks.

 Like is this bitch high or is she just stupid to not know what I'm saying. I was about to walk up to her until Giselle told us we have to move.

ɴɪɴɢɴɪɴɢ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

Me and Yuna didn't talk to each other ever since the day I revealed I use to talk bad behind her when we were still friends.

All I wanted was to talk to her but I couldn't since all I felt was guilt. I wish I could go back to those times so I can slap my past self for being such a bitch.

I was deep in thought until Giselle told us we had to go. Karina got the ropes and supplies and opened the door gently. 

ᴋᴀʀɪɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I opened the door slowly so i there wouldn't be too much noise. I looked to my left and right then headed out the door while everyone followed.

While we were walking someone whispered " are you really gonna carry all that and make me look unhelpful."

I looked to where the noise was coming from and saw Hyunjin who had a expression I can't explain for some reason.

I gave him a few supplies I was carrying, in return he gave me his famous gummy smile. Gosh was this guy trying to kill me?

He always melts my heart when he does those things and I bet he knows so hes doing it to kill me! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝙋.𝙎 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣 𝙭 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙣 𝙭 𝙔𝙚𝙟𝙞

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.

Signing Off

Karina🌿