ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

~6

ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I woke up and saw everyone in the cabinet sleeping except for Karina. I didn't see her anywhere in the cabinet.

I sighed as I thought of all the bad things that can happen in our first meeting. My thoughts were ruined when I heard a female voice crying.

 It sounded like it came from the girls WC. I knew that even though someone was crying, I could never go to the girls WC.

 I sighed then went to the boys WC to shower. There was one shower that was in the big stall so I was thankful for that.

 After I was done showering and getting ready I left the WC. While I was leaving I bumped into someone. It was Soobin.

 We had a little conversation but of course he had to shower so I let him do that. When I went to the music room I saw Karina eating a delicious breakfast.

 We all were supposed to stick with the food that we had but Karina being a foodie brought her own food. I sat beside her making her look at me.

 'God shes so cute' wait Hyunjin what are you thinking you don't like her. Later on, Felix, Yeonjun and Yeji came out of the cabinet at the same time.

 Once they were all done showering we all sat somewhere waiting for the others to come. Karina and Yeji were forced to sit beside each other which made me have a hard time trying not to laugh.

 Finally the other groups came. Giselle was the first one to speak then said "do we all have a good hiding spot?"

 Beomgyu's group said no while the others said yes. They explained there story making all of us nod.

 "Well I know a good hiding spot that's not taken" said Karina. After Karina showed them where the spot was they all came looking calm.

 "Why don't we hang out since we are already prepared." We all agreed with Ryujin's words. We all had a blast until the time ruined the mood.

 All the groups left to get prepared and so did we. We got extra food and Karina got random items which didn't look helpful.

 I was about to tell her that there was no use using something useless but then she gave me a look that reminded me of a Asian mom so I shut up.

 'I'm glad this meeting was fun' I thought as I was looking for supplies.

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.

Signing Off

Karina🌿