ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ || 1

~7

ꜱᴜɴɢʜᴏᴏɴ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

We heard on the intercom that we can have a day off. I was very suspicious of this move and made sure to be careful.

 We all were put into a room based on your class. When everyone was in there the lights turned off.

 'I knew something was off.' I quickly tried opening the door when the intercom said "don't worry this is a different game we will be playing today."

 We all froze 'different game?' "The games simple, each of you will have to tell a secret about yourself that you haven't told everybody about.

 If you manage to tell one secret each then you will not be eliminated, good luck" suddenly the lights turned back on.

 There was a table with a bottle in the middle. We guessed that someone will spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to tell a secret.

 We all sat down and I noticed Karina being the most scared out of all of us. We all were quiet. Soobin spun the bottle and it landed on Winter.

 She looked at us then sighed. "I-I'm in-insecure about m-my b-body" she said while stuttering. Nobody dared to say anything.

 Winter spun the bottle and it landed on Ni-ki. "I w-was once gay." I looked at him in shock. Not the fact that he was once gay but the fact he never told me.

 "W-why didn't you tell me." I said with betrayal in my eyes. Ni-ki looked down. "Sunghoon.." Yuna said quietly.

 I just looked at her with tears still in my eyes. I looked at Ni-ki, how could he never tell me. Everyone was quite.

 Ni-ki spun the bottle and it landed on Ryujin. "I once liked Soobin" she said fast hoping no one would hear her.

 Ryujin spun the bottle landing on Ningning. "I-I u-used to t-talk bad a-about Y-Yuna." Everyone stared at her in silence.

 "YOU WHAT." I could see anger Yejis eyes. "If only you could care about your only true friend that way." Karina mumbled while looking down.

 Yeji fell silent. That's when I knew this game was for us to hate each other.

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.

Signing Off

Karina🌿