ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴇɴᴅꜱ

~16

ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

Soobin and Karina were so loud I swear they would make me go deaf if I didn't have my hands over my ears.

Finally the intercom was useful because now Karina and Soobin stopped being loud. "Great job for surviving this challenge."

"Just for clarification all the people eliminated did not die they just got kicked out of the game and were not allowed to compete for the money again."

Said the scary man with his stupid ass Mickey Mouse voice. "The money will be sent to your phones and like promised you each get 5 million dollars."

ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I felt my phone vibrate for a second. I quickly checked my phone and saw a notification saying I had just gotten 5 million dollars.

Uncontrollably my lips form into a curve. I look up away from my phone and see that the others have also gotten 5 million dollars.

ʏᴜɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

Fire works were still in the sky, we had survived till the end and I had my first kiss not a while ago. Even though this day had some bad moments this day mostly had good moments.

I look to my left and see Ningning looking at the screen of her phone. She looked sad instead of happy.

I grabbed all my courage to go up to her and ask her whats wrong. 

𝙨𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.

Signing Off

Karina🌿