ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ || 1

~10

ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

The intercom turned on and said "you've all told a secret you've been keeping to your fellow classmates, we can now continue the game.

 Why don't we play the game like the name. Instead of hiding your running." Everyone stood there shocked.

 It was already fucking hard when we had to hide so why make it more difficult. I swear whoever is behind this must love watching us suffer.

 I sighed, I knew that I was the only one here who doesn't want to rip everybody's hair out. "We shouldn't fight, its what this stupid ass game wants." I said.

 "We should all stick together for this night and other ones too." I continued trying my best to convince everyone.

 Everyone looked at each other like they were sharing the same brain and stupidity. "Fine." Now why the fuck is Yeji talking like it was the hardest decision of there lives.

 I smiled then said "c'mon." We all headed outside then running to a room on the top floor. The intercom turned on and that's when I knew we were fucked.

ʀʏᴜᴊɪɴ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

The lights turned off and the intercom turned on. "The game begins." We all ran to a classroom and shut the door tightly.

 "What do we do?" asked Winter who looked genuinely confused. "Lets try to make sure the door stays shut then after a while we can move our spots."

 Said Karina who was already getting to work. She had no trouble in getting the perfect supplies for the door and did it in less than a minute without anyone's help.

 We sat in there for a while, Giselle was finding items to use to escape. I looked at Soobin, I'm glad he didn't hear my secret. 

Yeonjun was looking at Yeji, he looked desperate waiting for a response to his confession. Since I was a kind person I decided to help him. 

"So how do you feel about Yeonjun's confession." I said trying to get a answer. "What do you mean?" Is this bitch trying to avoid answering the question.

 "I mean do you like Yeonjun back?" If this bitch tries avoiding the question I'm going to say that she likes him. "I mean hes pretty cute." 'Trying to act like you don't like him I see' 

~~~~~~~~~~

𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.  

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.

Signing Off

Karina🌿