ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ || 2

~8

ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I fell silent at Karina's words. Even though this was all shocking I had no right to comment unless it was about me.

 I was lost in thoughts until I heard some sobbing. I looked at where the noise was coming from then saw Yuna crying.

 As much as I wanted to saw something I had this weird feeling. I felt like if I said anything it would make it worse.

 After a few minutes of Yeji calming Yuna Ningning spun the bottle. It landed on Felix. Felix barely had any secrets except for one.

 This secret was a very big thing to hide. Felix gulped nervelessly trying to find the words to use. While Karina just looked everywhere but Felix.

 "I-I u-um" sweat was coming done Felix's forehead. "Just hurry up" Yeonjun said quite annoyed. "Me a-and K-Karina are" Felix stopped what he was saying.

 Everyone minus Felix looked at Karina. Karina's worried face turned blank. Felix swallowed hard making everyone turn to him.

 "M-me a-and Karina are t-t-twins." Everyone stared in shocked while Yeji looked furious. She got out of her seat staring at Karina's blank face.

 "H-how come you never told me this." Yeji had tears in her eyes. "Yeji she doesn't need to tell you everything." I mumbled a little loud so Yeji can hear. 

"How are you so calm with this." she turned to me. "Because I already knew." I started to regret everything I said.

 "HOW CAN MY OWN TWIN NOT TELL ME." Yeji realized what she said. I stared at her in shock. Yes it's true me and Yeji are twins like Karina and Felix.

 Only they knew about it and only I knew about them being twins. We all agreed to not tell Yeji. You may ask why we didn't tell Yeji?

 Well we didn't tell her because she might end up accidentally slipping up like what happened right now.

 Yeji looked down while Karina mumbled "that's why we didn't tell you." Yeji looked at her then went back to her seat.

 We four knew that we were all going to be thrown with questions one we were all quiet.

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.

Signing Off

Karina🌿