ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ || 6

~15

ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I was out of breathe for a few seconds before I was able to breathe again. I saw Winter looking a bit sad?

"Whats wrong." I walked to Winter hoping for a answer. "Huh oh a nothing." She replied obviously lying. I chuckled at her making her turn red.

ʏᴇᴊɪ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ 

Yeonjun was a sweet guy and also a funny one. But I couldn't laugh properly because Winter was sending death glares a me when ever I did.

When ever I looked a her I would always remember my past. I know I was in the wrong but for some reason I didn't feel sorry one bit.

ꜰᴇʟɪx'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I looked at Karina who was getting everything ready. She didn't even take one second to enjoy the view.

I really thought that after the chasing and hiding she would stop her bad habits. but I guess I was wrong.

Karina always made sure everything was perfect and that she did everything while people were taking breaks.

She was pressured as a kid by teachers and her so called bitchy 'friends'. Seeing her like this always broke my heart.

ʀʏᴜᴊɪɴ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

My mission was complete. I finally made Yeonjun and Yeji together. Well kinda. I stared at the view admiring the city.

I looked at Hyunjin who was talking to Soobin making me wonder if Soobin actually heard me. I was lost in thought until Ningning tap my shoulder.

"Guess what." She said excitedly. "What?" Me and Yuna are friends again." "Finally." I said dramatically. We both laughed then admired the view.

ʏᴜɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

Me and Sunghoon stared a each other without saying a word. We stared for a few more seconds until he brought his face closer and I did too.

Our lips touched as fireworks were in the sky. We pulled out of our kiss and looked confused why there was fireworks.

ᴋᴀʀɪɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

When I saw the fireworks I didn't know what they were for but I knew that it might catch some attention to us.

"GUYS LETS MOVE AWAY FROM HERE." I yelled. Everybody looked confused but followed me as I got a rope and a hook.

I tied the rope on the hook. I then put the hook on the ground. "Come on." I said. One by one all to them went down to the end.

Then it was my turn I slid down all the way to the end. We were all in front of the school and like before there was fireworks.

But this time the fireworks spelled 'Well done'? I suddenly figured out that this meant we won. I started screaming in a happy way and jumped up and down.

ꜱᴏᴏʙɪɴ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

"Why the fuck are screaming your gonna get us caught." I said yelling while whispering. "WE WON DINGUS."

How dare she call me dingus. But did she just say... WE WON. I also started jumping around to the point I was hugging Karina while jumping.

We both realized what were doing and quickly separated. "Oh um lets forget that happened." I said looking embarrassed. "Agree." She replied quickly.

I can't believe we won!!

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!! 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙔𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.

Signing Off

Karina🌿