ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴇɢᴀɪɴꜱ

~2

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

Before anyone could question Yeji about what happened all the lights went out, making everyone confused.

 After one minute of confusion a voice was heard from the intercom. The voice didn't sound like the principal or the staff. 

"You all must be confused way the lights went out, and I can explain that" everyone was silent so they can hear the intercom.

 "You all are going to play a game called 'The Chase', The game is simple, all of you guys have to survive seven days at the school without getting caught.

 Every night there will be guards roaming around the school trying to find you, if you get caught then you will be taken out of the game.

 The students who survive two days without getting caught will get five million dollar each. The game will start this night, get all the things you need to survive, good luck."

 The lights turned on and the teachers weren't there. Everyone was shocked. Giselle was the first one to react, she then said "we all should split up into three groups of four, we can all win the money together."

 Everyone nodded their head in agreement, "Ningning, Ryujin, and Winter you be with me" said Yuna.

  "Ni-ki, Beomgyu, and Soobin you'll be with me" said Sunghoon. Yeji, Hyunjin, Yeonjun, Felix and Giselle were left.

 "Giselle you can join our team" said Ningning, Giselle nodded making the four left a team. "By the way were all going to meet here ( the music room ) after every night."

 after saying that Giselle's and the other teams left to survive. 

ꜰᴇʟɪx'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

We decided our first stop would be the storage room since its full of supplies we could use.

 When we reached the door I heard someone crying, I opened the door and saw Karina holding her knees while sitting down and crying.

 I froze there making my teammates not be able to go in. "Why are you standing there, let us go in" Yeonjun said it in a tone that made me snap out of my thoughts.

 Without a second of thinking I ran to Karina and hugged her. Even though I wanted to ask her why she was crying I think I already knew so I kept quiet. 

When the others went in they all froze then approached Karina. 

"What are you doing here" even though Yeji sounded cold with a flat face I knew she cared a lot. "Wanna join our group" I asked trying to make her ignore Yeji.

 That made Karina say nothing, I took that as a yes.

 After cleaning herself up Karina started to help us find supplies, gosh I really hope that we can survive.

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.

Signing Off

Karina🌿