ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ || 5

~14 

ꜱᴏᴏʙɪɴ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I was looking everywhere for something to use until I saw the window. Without hesitation I quickly grabbed one of the supplies box to find a rope.

"What are you doing, come help us here." Yeonjun you little fuck. I WILL make SURE you say sorry to me after I'm done my plan.

After I few seconds of looking through those boxes I finally found some rope. I quickly went to the window and rapped the rope around a chair.

"COME ON."I Shouted to them. Everyone except for Sunghoon went to the window. While everyone was still getting down I yelled "on the count of three your going to let go

One...

two...

THREE"

Sunghoon ran for his life while and climbed on the rope. I also did the same the second he let go. 

We were all on the rooftop of our shitty school that allowed this to happen. Once this game was over I swear I'm gonna kill whoever behind this.

ɴɪ-ᴋɪ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I saw Sunghoon out of breathe so I went to him. "Your tired already." I said teasingly. He couldn't scold me or fight me since I he was out of breathe making it more better.

I gulped nervously then said "I'm really sorry for not telling you I was gay back then. I don't know why I didn't tell you.

I guess I was afraid you would hate me or feel uncomfortable since I was gay. You were my first friend and my coolest friend.

Losing you will be hell but a hundred times worse. When I said it in front of everyone I was still afraid that you would hate me."

I looked down after I was done talking hoping I won't cry. "Why would I feel uncomfortable with you?"

Gosh Sunghoons warm and soft voice always helps me when I'm sad. "I really don't know myself." I said making both of us chuckle.

I looked at Sunghoon and he looked at me. Without any words I hugged him getting a tight hug back.

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.

Signing Off

Karina🌿