ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ || 4

~13

ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I was walking very quietly. While I was walking I heard some giggling I turned around and saw Yeji AND Yeonjun talking to each other.

 I shushed the two love birds and kept walking. All my mind could think of was how the fuck were these two talking and giggling comfortably right after Yeonjun confessed.

 Suddenly I heard some footsteps. They weren't ours since we all had quite ones, these ones were loud.  

ɴɪɴɢɴɪɴɢ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

We all ran for our lives. I saw a classroom and opened the door till everyone was inside I saw that the guards were far away but Yuna was still running.

"HURRY UP." I said trying my hardest to not cry. Yuna had tears in her eyes then suddenly she fell.

"YUNA GET UP." I kept yelling but nothing worked. I looked at her legs to see if they were injured and saw a huge cut on one of her legs.

Without any thought I ran to her. I helped her get up then put her arm over my shoulder. She was limping badly.

I looked behind me and saw that we couldn't make it. There was no use. I made Yuna face towards me and could see she had tears in her eyes.

But so did I. "Yuna, before we die I want to tell you that you were the best friend ever and the only reason i talked bad about you was because I was a jealous bitc-."

My words were cut off when Karina and Winter came running to us. "Hurry get on our backs." Winter said quickly.

Yuna got on Karinas back while I got on Winters. Karina was the speed of light and ran super fast with Yuna on her back.

She then came back to us after dropping off Yuna and Winter gave me to her. She was faster than last time.

Once we were in Winter came back after one second. Hyunjin quickly shut the door and the guards were banging on it.

How can we survive this.

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.

Signing Off

Karina🌿