ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ || 3

~12

ʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴜɴ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I was just staring at Yeji from afar. Gosh I hope things don't be weird between. While I was lost in thought someone tapped my shoulder.

I looked behind me and saw Ryujin. "I can help you know if Yeji likes you or not." My eyes sparkled brightly making Ryujin laugh.

"In my eyes she probably likes you though." "Aish~ stop trying to make my hopes up." I said looking at her knowing shes gonna tease me.

ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

I saw Yeonjun and Ryujin talking happily. I just know its about that bitch Yeji. I always hated her, she was trying so hard to be like Karina.

 How did I know? Well, Karina and Yeji weren't a duo, they were in a trio and I was in that trio. Me and Karina were friends when we were born, and I'm not lying.

Our moms were friends and they were inseparable. So when we were born we were both friends. 

Everything was great until our moms met Yejis mom. Making us also become friends with Yeji. Yeji loved Karina but always hated me.

Two days before school started we were having a sleep over at Karina's mansion, yes you read it right Karina has a mansion.

She hasn't told anyone except us . Yeji told Hyunjin without Karinas permission. Felix and Hyunjin became close friends since Hyunjin had to stay with Yeji all the time.

Felix told Hyunjin that he and Karina were twins and not siblings and Karina told me the same thing.

I remember why Karina and Yeji stopped being friends and I remember clearly why I hate the annoying bitch Yeji.

ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

We were all playing bored games when Karinas mom called for dinner. Me, Yeji, and Karina looked at each other before running out of the room and down the stairs.

Karinas mom laughed at our behavior making me a little embarrassed. The boys ( Hyunjin and Felix ) also laughed making both of them getting death glares from Karina.

All of us sat at the table and ate our dinner. We had  Bibimbap and  Tteokbokki with some refreshing drinks.

ᴛᴛᴇᴏᴋʙᴏᴋᴋɪ