Chapter Twelve

Later That Night....

Mrs. Park smiles once she sees Namjoon and Jin walking into one of the many living rooms with smiles. "Oh, hello my darlings!"

Namjoon, Jin's husband, pecks Mrs. Park's cheek. "Thank you for having us."

"Oh of course! But don't forget, it was Jin's idea for this little movie night," She responds.

Jin smiles, "Where is Jimin?"

"Hi, Jin."

Everyone turns around and sees Jimin and Jinyoung walking in together, wearing a matching set of pajamas as well, that obviously Mrs. Park gave them.

Jimin happily hugs both Namjoon and Jin.
"I wish you two came around more often," He whispers.

The married couple smiles. "We do too," They say in sync, then look at each other with shocked expressions.

"Come on, do get comfortable while I set everything up," Jinyoung says, kindly. He then turns around and slightly smiles to himself.

Everyone takes a seat together on the couch, as Jinyoung chooses which movie.

Yoongi walks in with a big tray of snacks, so Jimin quickly stands up and walks over to him. Helping with grabbing a few things.
"Sir Jimin, you really don't have to-"

"The movie is starting," Jinyoung says, "I'll be right back." He then leaves the room while Mrs. Park, Namjoon, and Jin all watch it start.

Yoongi passes out snacks with Jimin.

"Jimin, dear, sit down. That isn't your job," Mrs. Park says.

Jimin frowns at that.

Jinyoung knocks on the kitchen door before opening it, seeing Jungkook cooking dinner.

"Jungkook," Jinyoung says, bluntly.

Jungkook turns around with narrowed eyebrows, "Uhm, yes?"

"Follow me," Is all Jinyoung says before walking away, leaving the kitchen doors open.

"I-" Jungkook looks around, confused while quickly turning the stove off. He then runs out and catches up with Jinyoung. "What happened? Where are we-"

"Here, walk in here," Jinyoung says, holding a door open.

Jungkook stares at him in confusion before slowly walking in.

His eyebrows rise as he sees Mrs. Park, Yoongi and Jimin in here, then two others he's never seen before. The two he doesn't know, along with Mrs. Park are sitting and watching a movie, while Yoongi and Jimin are standing near the doors grabbing snacks.

Jimin's eyes widen. "W-What are you doing here...?" He whispers.

Jungkook shrugs, looking down at Jimin. "I've no idea....Jinyoung brought me here."

Jinyoung is now standing next to the T.V.

"Well...why would he b-bring you here?" Jimin whispers again, gently grabbing Jungkook's arm and pulling him near the door, not wanting to catch his mothers attention. Jimin opens his mouth to speak again, until he hears loud kissing sounds coming from the screen.

He then looks up.

And once he does...

His breathing practically stops.

Jungkook's eyes are widened and his eyebrows are narrowed, completely taken aback, but before anything, he quickly looks at Jimin.
"Jimin..." He whispers. "Don't freak out...D-don't-"