Chapter Fifteen

"Mixing bowl!"

"Here you go."

"Thank you, Han did you finish the appetizers?"

"Youuuu got it!"

"Thank you so much. Now I just need to add the sauce. Where is it...where is it...Guys, where is the-"
Taehyung trails off as he sees a bowl of sauce being held in front of his face, smiling once he sees Jungkook holding it up with an expressionless face.
"The sauce...thank you, Mr. Head chef."

Jungkook chuckles quietly as he walks away and over to the main counter of the kitchen, fixing the ends of his sleeves.

He watches as all of his chef's work together in the huge kitchen that he had renovated to his own liking.

The counters and pans all being shiny silver.

Everything is much upgraded.

It's his dream kitchen, after all.

"Here you go, chef, these plates are reading for the toppings."

Jungkook nods as he sets the plates out, and tops them each with sauces or spices expertly. Quickly, effortlessly, too. As if he's been doing this since he was born, honestly.

"Thank you!" The waiter says sweetly as she grabs the plates and walks out.

Jungkook now looks over to his chefs, "Make sure we're finished with the main meal in an hour. Hyunjin?"

"Absolutely, chef. I'll make sure they're set out on the counter for you to check them, and top them off."

Jungkook smiles softly in approval before walking out of the kitchen.

He takes in the beautiful, surreal image in front of him.

The expensive, huge chandeliers shining down amongst the round tables topped with gorgeous white table clothes.

People eating, sipping wine, laughing and chatting.

Him hearing a few others speaking about how incredible the restaurant is.

"Because it is," He whispers.

He now approaches the tables with a charming smile, causing everyone to look up at him and grin happily, a few others clapping.

"If it isn't the famous Jeon. The handsome wealthy chef. You're talk of the town," A man he's met a bit ago, says with a smile.

Jungkook chuckles as he shakes everyone's hands.
"Thank you for coming to Golden. I appreciate it."

"We appreciate your talent!"

Jungkook smiles and nods as he thanks everyone and greets them all.

Tzuyu, his main waitress who welcomes guests, approaches next to him. "When you're done being loved by everyone, they need your approval in the kitchen."

Jungkook smiles down at her before slowly making his away towards the kitchen.

Jungkook feels...successful.

Good.

He knows the image and little world he created for himself is outstanding.

And his mother couldn't be more proud.

But she knows one thing seems off.

For the past two years now.

Taehyung approaches his best friend, the head chef, as he walks into the kitchen.