9

With the director's action the shooting starts smoothly. Jeonghan was a bit nervous but hyungwon told him to relax.

Today they are going to shoot for the posters and launching photos of the brand . The shooting went well and with the director's last "ok"they both sat in the couch .

"Amazing guys.. you both killed it" joshua said hugging them both.

"Thanks Josh and I'm very happy to be a part of this collaboration" hyungwon said.

"Your welcome hyungwon-shi " joshua said with a smile.

"And yes, tomorrow we have the shoot with the products " joshua told them.

They both nodded and started talking on random things.

Time skip to evening

Seungcheol was in his office room, doing his best for a project to succeed.

After an exhausted hour of meeting he was checking his Gmail account.

Suddenly he remembers it's almost 6 in evening maybe Jeonghan's work is also done.

"Time to pick my wife" with that he turn off his phone and slipped it into his pocket.

"I wonder if he did miss me just like I do when he is not around" seungcheol mumbled to himself with a chuckle.

After some time he parked the car in the parking spot of joshua's dad company and went inside.

He called jeonghan and told him to come down.

"Ooh seungcheol, welcome I guess you're here to pick you're wife huh" joshua teased seungcheol while giving him a hug.

"Well.. you already know" seungcheol said with a laugh.

"Hmm.. please teach seokmin these romantic things too, its been a while since he came to pick me up like this"  joshua said with in a companing voice.

"Come on Josh, seokmin is already very romantic and he is quite busy these days too" they heard a voice of jeonghan coming there but he was not alone he was with someone laughing.

Seungcheol felt something heavy in his heart he looked down at the floor with unknown emotions.

"Seems like he had a nice company" he said to himself while watching jeonghan smiling.

'is it jealousy? Am j jealous? No way! He thought to himself.

Seungcheol looked up to see the man is also behind jeonghan .

Before he found say anything the man exaggeret his hand and said " hello I'm hyungwon "

"Choi seungcheol" seungcheol introduce with a cold tone accepting his handshake.

"Nice to meet you" hyungwon said with a smile but seungcheol just hummed in reply.

Joshua just smirked looking at the scene.

"Bye jeonghan, take care of yourself" hyungwon said ruffling Jeonghan's hair and jeonghan let out a giggle making seungcheol's heartbeat gone wild.

'How dare he touch his hair? Why he let him? Urgh! He thought.

"Bye take care" jeonghan said with waving at hyungwon.

                      ______________

The car drive was silent but Jeonghan's excitement couldn't get unnoticed by seungcheol.

"Seems like you had a nice day without me? And here I thought you'll miss me just like I did" he thought with a little pout but keep hiding his sadness.