15

Hyungwon look up to see fierce seungcheol infront of him with a deadly look.

He's soul about to leave his body but came back hearing another voice,"what happened hyungwon?"

Joshua with a bodyguard rushed towards them.

Hyungwon wanted to hug joshua like kids hug their parents after having a nightmare.

But he restrain himself to save his manly pride.

Seungcheol didn't gave a fu#k and yelled "how the fu#k you dare to touch my husband".

"What! Seungcheol you might be mistaking something. Hyungwon is a good man" joshua said with a scoff.

They heard hyungwon saying,"chill bro... It's wonderful to see that you care for him, genuinely".

"Finally our plan worked" hyungwon said casually even if he's bathing in sweats of fear.

"You have 10 seconds to explain" seungcheol ordered.

'what the fu#k !! only 10 seconds ? Dude I wrote a whole book in my palm how to explain without getting myself killed by you' hyungwon thought before gulping down.

"Your husband is so deeply in love with you,man" hyungwon informed.

"But you know what he is too shy to show how much he craves for your affection"he added.

Seungcheol felt happy and sad together about the fact that jeonghan hold affection for him but he said others instead of him.

He heard hyungwon saying," there were a lot of points in which it looked like only jeonghan is carrying the marriage while you are busy with your so-called work".

"You're so cool as a person but as a husband you sucks" hyungwon said, drowning into his own sweats.

Hyungwon was exchanging glance at both joshua and seungcheol to make sure if he's doing good or not.

Joshua gave him a secret thumbs up and gestured to continue with an assuring smile.

Hyungwon secretly looked down to see the next line from his palm but!!! Those lines are gone due to the amount of sweats he is occurring.

The poor guy's heart sank down to his stomach with horror.

He tried to recall what he had written earlier but failed to remember.

He look up to see seungcheol is looking at him in curious yet angry look.

Hyungwon gulped down and starred to spoke." How can a p-person like u have a be-beautiful man for his entire life? Uh.. I e-envy you".

You are so b-blind to see how much he craves for your love... you're so blind.... Bl-blind" he said scratching his neck thinking what should be the perfect line after calling blind to a dangerous person like seungcheol.

"Moreover we planned this whole thing just to make you realise how much you both love each other" finally he confessed.

"Y-you should thank me bro" hyungwon said with an awkward smile but didn't get any courage to continue his smile.

Hyungwon started to gesture joshua to handle the rest and asked," btw where did you drag him? Is he okay? "

"None of your buisness" seungcheol said brushing his hair back in frustration before spoke again" you have 5 seconds to go"

Exactly what I wanted . Thank you God. Now save jeonghan. Hyungwon thought.

He thanked God a 100th times and restrain himself from rushing out of the mansion.