24

"I was wondering if you could tell me: If you're here, then who's running Heaven?" And seungcheol again throwed one of his cheesy pick up lines at Jeonghan while steering his coffee.

But jeonghan just looked at seungcheol with a done expression," cheol I'm really worried right now and here you're flirting."

"Oh, come on honey don't you think you should focus on your HHH more" seungcheol told jeonghan with a proud expression.

"What's HHH" jeonghan asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Handsome hot husband!!" Seungcheol said opening his arms looking proud.

Jeonghan just laughed at seungcheol's antics he knew that the older loves to see him frustrated," you really know how to lift up my mood huh.."

"Ofcourse darling and I also know you need a good cup of coffee right now, and  don't worry I bet they are on they're way only." Seungcheol said passing the cup of coffee to jeonghan who gladly accept it.

"Hyung!!" Came the loud voice of soonyoung that echoed the hall as he matched his footsteps with jihoon beside him.

"We were waiting for you guys only, tell me how's everything?" Jeonghan asked being impatient.

Soonyoung and jihoon glanced a look at each other in mischief and soonyoung handled the card on his hand to jeonghan.

"Read it hyung" jihoon said with a soft smile and jeonghan hurriedly opened it to read and became speechless.

"What is it hannie?" Seungcheol asked as he took the card from Jeonghan's hands to read.

"A weeding invitation!!" Soonyoung and jihoon yelled together happily continued by their laugh.

Jeonghan felt so happy he quickly reached out to hug jihoon and soonyoung.

"You guys gonna leave me" seungcheol said with a pout. And jeonghan quickly pulled seungcheol in the hug.

As the four hugged eachother screaming with happiness.

"Is this a hugging ceremony going on?" Hansol asked entering the hall with seungkwan.

"What is it hyungs? you look very happy" asked seungkwan raising his eyebrow.

"It's a matter of joy seungkwan jihoon and soonyoung are getting married" jeonghan said breaking the hug as all of them went to take a seat.

"Wow.. that's amazing but with whom?" Hansol asked out of nowhere and everyone just stared at him in disbelief.

Seungkwan hit hansol's stomach at the stupid question,"ofcourse with each other you dumbhead."

They all just laughed at the two youngsters.

At the HONGs Korea.

"So, when's the wedding jihoon?" Joshua asked sipping his coffee.

After a little chit-chat session with each other seungcheol and soonyoung left for his office while jihoon and jeonghan went to the HONGs to give joshua and seokmin the wedding invitation.

"This week only on Sunday" jihoon replied blushing a little.

"Oh my!! look who's getting all shy..huh!!" Joshua teased jihoon as the younger quickly hide his face with his palm.

"Ok enough I gotta go now I have lots of work to do" jihoon said taking his bag.

"Yeah..hyung, we are very excited about the wedding" seokmin said giving jihoon a warm smile.

"Yes seok.. but now you should rest you just came back I'm sure the jet lag was troubling a lot" jihoon said in concern.

Seokmin nodded as his eyes can tell he is very sleepy, jihoon made his way back and joshua and jeonghan went to Joshua's cabin for some discussions.