22

"Alright jeonghan that's a wrap up" the manager said and the sound of everyone moving here and there echoed the hall.

Jeonghan came inside his makeup room taking a seat tiredly today there was a very important photoshoot for him and he can't be more grateful that that ended up well.

"Tired much?" Joshua asked entering the room.

"My boss make me over work what should I do" jeonghan said complaining.

"Hey!! Dad arranged your schedule efficiently" joshua said with his eyes becoming big.

Jeonghan laughed at joshua's expression," relax Josh, I'm really happy."

"Why hannie?? You're also glowing different today" joshua said with a teasing smile.

"You think too much!! Tell me what's the next schedule" jeonghan said hitting Joshua's shoulder.

"Hannie tell me something do you miss the new york branch?" Joshua asked out of sudden making jeonghan surprised.

"Out of sudden shua? But the answer is no when I worked in the US I have a lot a fame I still do but I felt more comfortable in Korea yes I was not interested in coming here but now I got a very handsome and hot reason" jeonghan said little shyly.

"That's good jeonghan I hope miss.rei will not interfare again" joshua said with a smile.

"Oh..don't worry shua I don't care about them now" jeonghan said giving Joshua a assured look.

Suddenly the sound of door unclasping heard and their faces smiled excitedly seeing the person entering.

"Jihoonie!!" Jeonghan said excitedly opening his arms for a hug from jihoon.

"Welcome jihoon, how are you" joshua said with a harm smile indicating jihoon to take a seat beside him in the couch.

"I'm fine guys, how's everything" jihoon said with a smile giving hugs.

"Everything's going well, tell me how you planned to grace us with your presence" joshua said laughing.

"Don't tease me shua hyung it was day off and I just thought to see you guys" jihoon explained.

"Then you should've gone on a date with soonyoung it was a great chance" jeonghan suggested excitedly but jihoon's smile fell hearing that.

"He's j-just busy" jihoon quickly reasoned ignoring the conversion.

"You guys are lucky, I'm just waiting for seokmin to return from his buisness trip to Italy, I'm missing him too much" joshua stated with a pout.

"It's ok shua, he is coming back next week only then you can recreate all your wild fantasies" jeonghan said laughing at his own words.

Joshua smacked Jeonghan's head laughing with him but jihoon seems to lost in some kind of thought.

"What happened jihoon? You can tell us" joshua asked jihoon making him come out of his thoughts.

"N-nothing h-hyung it's just me and soonyoung... had a little argument in the morning" jihoon said looking down pretending to play with his ring.

Joshua and jeonghan glanced at each other for a sec feeling bad.

"It's ok hoonie don't worry soonyoung is a good guy he can never hurt anyone talk it out and-"joshua was comforting jihoon but got cut off by the younger's little angry tone.

"NO hyung.. he doesn't want to M-marry me" jihoon said sniffing a bit.

"What are you saying jihoon?? Soonyoung is madly in love with you" jeonghan asked suprised by the younger's confessions.