18

Jeonghan woke up confused, his surroundings were very much different making him realise that his short nap turned into a full power nap.

"You're awake." he looked to the side seeing seungcheol standing there with a cup in his hands.

"I'm so sor-"

"Shh, don't apologise."he shushed jeonghan, handling him the cup. he took a seat beside him.

"Thank you " jeonghan whispered, taking a sip of the steaming hot coffee, "how long did I sleep for?." He asked , turning to seungcheol.

"It's night" seungcheol informed him.

"And you didn't wake me up" jeonghan gasped looking at the watch.

Jeonghan looked at his surroundings, they weren't in the office anymore but in a room, "where are we?" He asked, still looking around.

The room was big, bigger than the one at home, and it was furnished same as seungcheol's office.

"It's our penthouse." Seungcheol replied, "did you liked the coffee?" He asked.

"It was good" jeonghan replied.

"Right..do you wanna go back home?" seungcheol asked looking at his watch, "no shows are available now." A sigh escaped his lips, the tickets he booked were for the last show but the time is was way past now.

"Show?"

"Movie?"

Jeonghan remembered telling seungcheol few days ago that how much he wants to go and watch this particular movie. He was surprised that seungcheol remembered and planned to watch the movie.

"Oohhh... Why didn't you wake me up?"jeonghan whined , "you didn't book the ticket, right?" He asked hopefully.

Seungcheol raised a brow," I think you are supposed to book the ticket before going..."

"Oh god! The tickets are so expensive, I saw it online! You should've atleast splash water on my face.. wait a minute..how did a reach here? Did you.. did you carry me here?" Jeonghan asked.

"Nah.. you teleported yourself" seungcheol shrugged.

"Don't do it."

"What?"seungcheol asked innocently, looking at his husband whose nose is scrunching up in annoyance.

"Stop teasing me, let's go, I want to go home" jeonghan turned his back to him, coming out of the bed.

"Nah, I think we should stay here" seungcheol replied, laying down on the bed.

Shaking his head at seungcheol's action jeonghan went to the balcony, if the view was breathtaking from the office, this was surely one step above than that. Pulling his phone out of his pockets , he clicked a picture of the moon.

Two arms wrapped around him making him gasp as he tried to maintain the hold of his phone.

"Saved it" jeonghan sighed in relief.

Taking the phone from the younger's hands, he raised it to their faces turning the front camera on, Jeonghan's head turned towards seungcheol wondering what was going through his head.

Taking that as an opportunity seungcheol clicked a picture," now you have a picture for my contact." He said , giving an excuse for clicking the picture.

The adrenaline rush seungcheol felt in his body everytime he come close to the younger was something he had no explanation for, the feeling of being a teenager seeing his crush in the school lobby was what he felt like, the only difference was , the one he is crushing over was already his.