13

Finally after a long day of work seungcheol and soonyoung are just wrapping up the leftover work to call it a day.

Seungcheol was thinking about jeonghan, he saw few photos which jeonghan posted in his IG and can't help to feel mesmerized and in need to have his husband's presence around him if this is love.. then yes he is in love.

A sudden call on soonyoung's phone snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Yes ,spray some alcohol on your collar" soonyoung said to someone through his phone but more looks like he wants seungcheol to hear it.

"It's guarantee bro. my plan never fails" he said with a smirk roaming around in seungcheol's office.

"Yeah yeah ,don't worry. I did experiment on this plan and you know what ? Me and jihoon are soon to get married now" he added with a blush.

"Soonyoung ,you're too much "jihoon yelled in embarrassment through the phone.

Soonyoung kept roaming around, stopped beside the balcony and make sure seungcheol is far enough to hear his whisper.

"Are u blushing baby, I can see you blushing"

"Honey don't you think we should hang up already? Otherwise seungcheol hyung will find out about our little plan" jihoon said in seducing voice .

"Okay okay jeez" soonyoung whispered and come back to seungcheol.

"Don't worry buddy your husband will love you back" he said taking a seat infront of seungcheol.

Seungcheol saw him hung up the call so he asked " what happened?"

"One of my friends, he got recently married. The poor boy didn't give much attention to his arranged husband Now, his husband wants divorce from him"soonyoung said in sad tone.

"Divorce!..." seungcheol almost yelled but recollect himself clearing his throat.

"Yeah, how much he loves him. So I suggest him some tricks which worked on me" soonyoung said with a Wink.

"Umm which friend ? You never said anything" seungcheol asked in frown.

"He is a friend of my home" soonyoung answered with a awkward smile.

"Umm....btw. What idea did you have him ?" Seungcheol asked casually.

"He's not bold enough to confess.so I told him to spray some alcohol on your collar and face and then act drunk infront of him and do the rest" soonyoung said with a proud smile.

He smirked at seungcheol's expression and spoke " I bet they are gonna make twins"

Seungcheol cleared his throat in awkwardness , breaking eye contact with him.

"Uh.. let's go back to work" seungcheol spoke in awkwardness.

Suddenly mingyu enter the room.

"Hyung how's the meeting went?" Mingyu asked entering the office room.

"It went well gyu , we have our cyber security system is more powerful now.. thankfully the data is still safe with us they only managed to open the ppt but it got deleted in seconds" seungcheol said taking a relaxed breath.

"And what about deehan and eternity?" Mingyu asked.

"We need some evidence first to talk to them but don't worry they can't harm us anymore" soonyoung said with a slight smile to mingyu.

"Umm hyung I have to tell you something" mingyu said with quite hesitation.

"What is it gyu?"

"Our sources said that deehan is one of the co-founders of jeonghan hyung's brand which he is modelling for" mingyu said.