12

On the way to office seungcheol saw a billboard and he just can't help but stare at the devine beauty.

He understood that the photos have been released and he just can't hold his excitement to saw those

As soon he reached the office, he quickly went to the meeting room  and was greeted by soonyoung , mingyu and seokmin who are already present there looking dead serious.

"What happened guys?? Why so serious?" Seungcheol asked.

"Hyung someone again tried to tamper the system!!" Soonyoung said making seungcheol shock and silent.

"WHAT!!?? But how we have increased all the security and I didn't get any message in my laptop too!!?" Seungcheol asked anger clearly showing in his words.

"I don't know hyung , we all gathered here for today's meeting but as soon we tried to open the ppt it was showing empty slides " mingyu said with a sigh.

They all just shared a look of worry. The same incident had happened twice with them.

"Excuse me sir.. our cyber security officers had found something" seungcheol's manager told them opening the laptop to show something.

"What is it hyung-nim??" seokmin asked worriedly.

He showed them some slides in laptop and they quickly understood who is behind this all.

"See I've told you hyung, he have something to do with this!!"  mingyu said with frustration.

Song deehan the CEO of eternity seungcheol's long term business rival. They have a rivalry since the time their parents where leading the buisness.

"I also had this guess, but for the first time i let it slide but not this time.. We need to tell him who he's messing  with" seungcheol said in his husky voice.

Thay all nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile at the eternity

"I've told you I'll , he can't be able to do anything .he lose I succeed" deehan said laughing like a maniac .

"But deehan this is wrong , you know that tampering is illegal and this is not a acurate way of doing  buisness if you want to succeed then you have to work hard make your company , yourself the best and the greatest just like how seungcheol did and - " his dad was explaining to him but he cut him off.

"Enough dad buisness is about playing smart and I did that I didn't took any information about his company I just misplaced few things I know he will recover everything soon and till then I'll also get some time to think about my new plan. Deehan said with some frustration.

"Don't teach me how to run a company !!?? I have a work experience older than you. what I'm trying to convey is by playing this dirty politics you'll win nothing so it's better if you get serious and start working on your own good because putting someone down lower will not make you higher!!!" His dad said now in anger