17

"Uh-yes the reason I bought you here.., is umm.. change your clothes" seungcheol said with hesitation out of sudden.

"What happened?" Jeonghan asked in confusion watching the older  exchanging a glance between his eyes and collarbone.

"I meant, hide your neck...my proudly created artwork from last night is visible" seungcheol said scratching his neck.

Jeonghan's eyes almost came out of socket and his cheeks became cherry red.

He panicked, remembering just a moment ago he was walking like that infront of mrs.choi.

"Why didn't you said earlier" jeonghan said with panic.

Seungcheol gave him a teasing smirk and said ". I thought you were on that song..by doja cat..umm what's the name?"

Seungcheol was about to sing but got shushed by a blushing jeonghan.

Kissing, I hope they caught us
Whether they like or not (not)
I wanna show you off (off), I wanna show you off (off)
I wanna brag about it (yeah)
I wanna tie the knot (knot)
I wanna show you off (off), I wanna show you off (off)
I wanna show you (off), yeah, yeah

Seungcheol was about to kiss jeonghan, but the younger yelled like a crazy person"oh..no!!".

"What happened now?" Seungcheol asked in concern.

"I had a schedule today.. I have few meetings about our future projects with ysl I missed it!! Joshua will surely scold me a lot" jeonghan said mentally pulling his hair.

"Hannie" seungcheol caught his arm and make him sit on the bed and took a seat beside him.

"I've already called joshua and told him that you will have a day off today.. he didn't asked any questions and agreed quickly" seungcheol spoke with a smile.

"Really!! Wow.. thank you"jeonghan yelled in happiness hugging seungcheol.

"Come on get ready fast, we're going on a date" seungcheol said getting up from the bed.

"What?" Jeonghan said in a disbelief tone.

"Oh.. so I have to be formal now?? Okay!!" Seungcheol said and got on his left knee infornt of jeonghan and started to spoke.

"Mr.yoo- I mean mr.choi jeonghan  would you like to go on a date with your officially wedded husband?" Seungcheol said raising his left eyebrow with a smug smile plastered on his face.

Jeonghan just giggled at seungcheol and nodded saying " yes, now get up".

[Meanwhile]

"Mom,where is dad ?" Hansol asked stuffing his mouth with the pancakes.

"He is sleeping he got so tired because of the journey" mrs.choi said giving him one more pancake which he gladly accepted.

"Finally you guys are here, what took you so long?" Hansol said looking at seungcheol and jeonghan coming towards the dining table.

"You'll also know it, when you'll get married" seungcheol said giving hansol a teasing smile.

"So since so long I've been saying get me married you guys don't listen to me, how will I know" hansol quietly said hoping no one will hear.

"What did you said ? " Seungcheol asked with a frown.

"Nothing hyung" hansol said acting like nothing happened.

"Here" mrs.choi served them their breakfast.

"Btw mom I'm still sulky about something"seungcheol said with a small pout.