Fat First

Some people say that the most beautiful girls have boobs that enter the room before they do. I disagree. I think the most beautiful girls have bellies that enter the room before they do.

A girl with a big, fat gut is something to die for. An absolute treasure. Big, rounded, full, and hefty, covered in stretchmarks. That. That right there is the way to do it. And it can't be big enough yet until it becomes totally dominant. Until that big, round, fat belly is the most prominent feature. Until it's the first thing she sees in the morning and the last thing she sees at night. Until every movement is around the overfed ball of fat. Until it's the first thing people see, and the last thing they remember.

There's one more thing about bellies. Boobs, well, there's only so much a gal can do about those. And I hate to see people limited. A belly, well, that can be acquired by just about anyone if they're gluttonous and lazy enough. It's simple, egalitarian, equalizing perfection. Any girl can get one, and any girl can make theirs even bigger.

When I first met you, I knew that you were the one to become my big-bellied girl. Sure, it may not have shown at first. After all, you had little more than a chubby paunch. But I saw how you ate. That showed promise. A beautiful face, a beautiful body, and a beautiful appetite. That was when I knew.

In our time together, I've watched that little, chubby paunch swell up into a big, round gut packed with fat. I've watched your boobs slowly get pushed up and out by the ever-growing size of your belly. I've watched as more and more of your legs become covered by its hang. I've watched you eat and eat, fueling its growth with a fervor of pure gluttony. I've watched it grow to become coated with fat and stretchmarks.

Best of all, I've watched how as you consume food, it consumes you. More and more of your body becomes defined by your fat belly. It's the difference between plump and fat. And now, you're certainly fat.

Now, the first thing people notice about you is that belly. Now, the first thing you see when you open your eyes at sunrise is a big, fat tummy. Now, before a room is blessed with your beautiful, thick legs and chubby face, it first meets your distended belly.

I want you to keep eating. Keep going. Keep growing, keep making that belly bigger, wider, and fatter. I know you can, and I know you want to. So next time that belly grumbles, listen. Always put your fat first.