Walk to a Waddle

(I'm back! As finals wind down, I should have a more consistent schedule to my stories. In the meantime, enjoy this little one I cooked up!)

You walk down the street. It's bright and sunny out. After having a small breakfast of some oatmeal, you decided that it was time you burned off those calories. What better way than a quick run through the neighborhood?

You feel your leggings gripping tight against your even tighter legs. You've spent years burning all the fat off of your thighs, and the work is certainly showing. Not an inch of fat on your body.

You run your thin and petite fingers down your tapered waist. Your body is as tight and thin as a straw. You sigh. You've worked so hard to get into this much shape, but somehow, it doesn't feel right. Oh, well. Everyone else seems to be on board. You soak up the sun.

*BAM*

As you were looking up, you ran right into someone. A man...

1 YEAR LATER

It's been a year since you first met him. It was like something right out of a romcom. And yet it seemed to have worked out pretty well for the two of you. Well, maybe a little too well for you...

You'd heard of relationship weight, of course. But you never thought that it would happen to you. At least not this much...

You shuffle a bit. You're enjoying this walk with him, but you feel bad that he has to slow down on your behalf. Ever since you've gained so much, your thighs chafe a bit if you don't walk slowly. Not to mention your belly. Once so small, it now peaks out two inches at least beyond your breasts, which lay atop it. It's big and heavy, and when you walk, you feel it dragging you down.

He's stayed so fit throughout your whole relationship. You, on the other hand, you've let yourself go to fat. It's starting to impact walks. Your stomach grumbles

"Babe..." You ask

He turns around, smiling.

"Can we go home? I'm hungry..."

1 YEAR LATER

You heave your overfull body up and off the couch. Instantly, your enormous belly pulls down like an anchor to a ship. The big, round, stretchmark-laden globe of fat had become a permanent presence in your life.

You slowly waddle over to the fridge. He kept it stocked for you. Your big, tree-trunk like legs slowly lumber forward. You place a chubby hand on top of your rumbling belly. As you walk, your giant fat belly weighs you down.

Eventually, after a laborious 5 minutes, you open the fridge. The glow of the lights invites you as you begin to pick out some food. Ah... ice cream. A perfect choice to soothe an unsatisfied belly. You pull it out, the spoon already prepared for you. He's so thoughtful.

As you stand there, feeling your already round belly fill out further and further with the thick, delicious cream that you're stuffing down, you wonder how soon it'll be before you can't walk again.