Pleasure

You were always weak for pleasure, for the thrilling sensations that most took in moderation. But you were never one for moderation. Pleasure was less like a silver lining and more like an addiction. You never thought it would catch up like this, though.

It started with a few extra snacks. A bag of chips, a sleeve of cookies, or a box of fruit snacks every now and again. Innocent stuff for an innocent girl like you. But pleasurable. Oh, so pleasurable. That pleasure immediately started going to your thighs. You watched in horror as you gained a more chubby physique, your stick thin legs softening, your face filling out a bit, your boobs swelling up.

A few extra snacks became a whole extra meal, the equivalent of a days calories being consumed between the usually scheduled breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Delicious, fatty snacks of all kinds. Tasty delicacies that seemed to melt in your mouth, chocolates, caramels, and chips. So much pleasure... and that's when it hit your waistline. What had once been a little bit of extra chub around the edges was now concentrating, centering around your lower waist where it grew further and further out...

But pleasure wasn't just for the daytime either. Soon, you'd be up late at night, past midnight, scrolling through your phone, entranced in the blue haze and in the pure, delicious pleasure of food. You'd start to order fast food in. You felt a little bad for the drivers, bringing it this late at night. But aside from a generous tip, you thought little of it. You were too consumed with your own pleasure, the satisfying fullness coming from the immeasurable quantities of fatty food you were packing down. Each day, you felt heavier. Your belly grew out and swelled up like a balloon. Your arms grew weak and fat. You couldn't stop gaining weight.

Now look where you are. This is what happens to girls like you, totally consumed by pleasure. Day in and day out, you stuff yourself face. You can't fall asleep until you feel completely and totally full beyond capacity, like you're about to burst. And with your increasing girth, that's becoming more and more difficult. You eat more to keep up, getting fatter, which leads you to eat more and get fatter. Rinse and repeat until we have you: a helpless, overstuffed, whimpering fatty totally consumed by excess weight. Your belly weighs you down, your face engulfed in chub, your legs as wide as some peoples bodies. It was pleasure that did this to you, and it will continue to do it until you've forgotten what it was like to be skinny. Until you've become a monument to what happens to girls enthralled in pleasure.