Growing Girl

What's that? Should you eat that little extra snack? I say you should. You deserve it. You earned it. It's not too many calories, nothing that will impact your diet or anything. Besides, you're a growing girl.

Huh? An extra big dessert? I'd love to help you with that! I'll make sure to put as much delicious sugar in it as I can, I know you've always had that sweet tooth. Oh, don't worry! I'm sure it won't be fattening. After all, you are a growing girl, you know.

A huge breakfast? Gladly. I'd love nothing more than to make sure you're totally full... what's that? Oh, don't worry. You're supposed to be super full after your meals. Yes, even too full to move. It's normal, especially for a growing girl like you?

Your pants don't fit any more? I wonder why that could be. I'm honestly drawing a blank. Maybe it was the dryer? Yeah, that's probably it. They shrunk in the dryer. Don't you worry about it, my growing girl. I'll get you a new pair.

Your belly is sticking out? Ahh don't worry about it one bit. You're probably just a bit bloated. It happens to the best of us. Especially when you have to keep yourself so full all the time, like you do. Why? You have to be full! It's essential you get sufficient nutrients. You see, you're still a growing girl.

Your whole body is coated in fat? Ah don't you worry your pretty little head one second about that. It's all natural. Big, thick thighs? A chubby face? Big, billowing arms? All natural you see. And what about your big, round, heavy... fatty... belly. It's all natural. You should struggle to walk up stairs. You should never be able to see your chunky toes over your belly. These are things that happen to a growing girl.