01.

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - A NEW FAN.

"What are you up to?" Your sister, Veronica barges in your room unannounced.

"I'm about to stream, mind getting out?" You stared at her, bracing yourself for yet another lecture from her of how you're wasting mother's money.

"Again? You know you're going nowhere. Just stop wasting mom's money on your nonsense and leave it all to me," She said crossing her arms and rolling her eyes at you.

"How about you stop being a nuisance and mind your own business," you spat back hating how she always commented on everything you did.

"Are you two fighting again?" Your mom frowned passing by with a basket full of fresh clean clothes in her arms.

"No I was simply reminding her she needs to stop wasting your money and grow up," Your older sister getting a deep sigh from your mom.

"Honey, let Y/n do what she wants. She isn't wasting my money and I'm sure she'll earn it all back. Isn't that right?" She flashed you a smile across the room lighting up your mood.

"Whatever mom she'll quit eventually," Veronica clicked her tongue stomping out the room. Your mom gave you another light hearted smile before closing the door quietly letting you continue what you were doing.

You hovered over the 'Go Live' button on your screen, your finger trembling above it. The weight of self doubt multiplied onto you causing your heart to race unsure if you should even continue or not.

Should I just stream tomorrow?

You shook your head, trying to dismiss the doubts creeping in. Deep down, an insistent feeling kept urging you to go live. It felt like a tug at your heart, a feeling so strong to the point your inner voice was telling you to trust your instincts.

You listened to your gut and clicked the 'Go Live' button. A few seconds later, a couple of familiar usernames popped up in the chat.

Seeing them join one by one gave you a sense of comfort and gratitude. Each time they showed up, it rebuilt your belief and trust in what you were doing.

An hour or two had passed by and it was reaching midnight. Everybody in your house had already fallen asleep meaning you couldn't be as loud as you'd like to be.

Some of your viewers had either went to bed or gone outside to run errands. In which, they bid you goodbye before doing so leaving you behind with two last viewers who you were personally acquainted with.